MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achivements 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Realized what was going on with my last issue.

Now I keep getting this error message when trying to give out custom achievements:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/foxg1/foxtrotgaming.org/forum/inc/plugins/achivements/include/hooks.php on line 313
that's a nice little hack, great job
Hi, nice mod! But i have a problem.

I installed the plugin but the configuration page is not shown in AdminCP. Can you help me?
I am an administrator of a MyBB 1.6.8 forum with the same permissions of the owner but when I see the Achivements tab it always says me that I do not have the right permissions to access it! Why? Is it normal?
not see award in postbit.
in profile this message "There is no achievement shown in your postbit."
is activate in setting postbit!
I apologize to all users who use this plugin!
Hey been a little inactive for school activities but eh finished my cycle and thus update this plugin to work correctly on their forums.

Greetings to all!
PD: accepting new ideas to implement the plugin
Amazing, I think that I will use this in my forum.
I'm between this and Myawards from Labrocca...
It have any known bugs?
(2012-12-21, 08:03 PM)Edson Ordaz Wrote: [ -> ]PD: accepting new ideas to implement the plugin

I have an idea: Could you make it to show in the postbit only the biggest badge of its type. For example, if I have a badge for 100 posts, and another one for 200 posts, and another one for 300 posts, then if a user has 400 posts then in his profile there will be all these 3 badges... is there any way to make it show only the latest badge?
(2013-01-04, 08:47 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing, I think that I will use this in my forum.
I'm between this and Myawards from Labrocca...
It have any known bugs?

no...

(2013-01-04, 09:24 PM)DanThemes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-21, 08:03 PM)Edson Ordaz Wrote: [ -> ]PD: accepting new ideas to implement the plugin

I have an idea: Could you make it to show in the postbit only the biggest badge of its type. For example, if I have a badge for 100 posts, and another one for 200 posts, and another one for 300 posts, then if a user has 400 posts then in his profile there will be all these 3 badges... is there any way to make it show only the latest badge?

already have this option from the control panel can show / hide the achievements you want!

regards!
(2013-01-06, 04:51 AM)Edson Ordaz Wrote: [ -> ]already have this option from the control panel can show / hide the achievements you want!

regards!

I know, but I was wondering if you could make this to automatically show to latest achievement, and delete the previous ones...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20