MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achivements 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Another Idea.
integrate it with MyAlerts.
Send an Alert when a badge it's received Smile
would be a good idea ... but the question is that to receive a badge and send a private message warns you MyAlerts private messages!
(2013-01-07, 02:55 AM)Edson Ordaz Wrote: [ -> ]would be a good idea ... but the question is that to receive a badge and send a private message warns you MyAlerts private messages!

No importa si se pueden desactivar las alertas por mensajes privados y solo activar Myalerts Smile
-
It doesn't matter if you can turn off the private message alerts and only activate the Myalerts Smile
It's not installing correctly in my forum
I get a 500 server error
>.<
why when users reach the target, the system not assigns the award?
sorry for my english
I have little problem, when i click on achivment task in acp task menager ( http://screenshooter.net/8008061/ookbkvv ) i get error :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

what can be wrong? this plugin dont count post/members in my forum - i have very good/expensive dedicated server.

Please give me some advice.

I have a lot of users on forum about 50k~
Really now, who managed to approve such a buggy plugin that is also missing the task file? Edson, please fix the bugs or at least provide us with the proper files.
why I install this pulgin but that it still does not even have enough members post? Huh
[Image: 4111.jpg]
[Image: 2412.jpg]
I would guess achievements don't trigger for posts made before the plugin was installed. Makes sense, really.
i guess, no way to troubleshoot?

oh, ok pulgin, i use good ^^, it can be use with old member
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20