MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achivements 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Awesome plugin, this is what I need!
[Image: iCqRIQK.png]

No luck with uploading images. :c

Edit: Turned out the inc/plugins/achivements/upload was being created with the wrong permissions
Edson, some of the achievements are duplicated, and even if I disable the option "show achievements in postbit" I still seeing the option to select and the button in the user control panel.

Example of duplicated medals
https://foro.nfswo.com.ar/Usuario-ariel

Plus, if I enable and then disable the option to "show the current achievement only" all the achievements still showing.
Is there a way to force a achievement to show or have it show up in the post bit by default.
Hi!
I am experiencing two problems right now:

1. Some users recieve multiple PMs regarding the same achivement
2. I can't find a way to set the default setting for all users to show achivements in profile and postbit.

Could you help me out here..?
How can i show custom achievments on achievments.php?
Achievements are not being displayed on my forums. Is it because I've made the achievements after most users have earned them. For example say I have 30 posts then add an achievement for 30 posts. Will it automatically recognize this and give me the achievement?
I created a brand new test site on my local machine with the latest MyBB and installed this plugin. I have no errors, but can't get the plugin to award achievements. I setup one for 3 posts, made more than 3 posts and nothing happened. Created another account, made 3 posts, and still nothing.

It is installed and running. I can click on Achievements in the User CP, but it shows nothing even though I have more than 3 posts. I feel like I must be missing something...
Achievements are given by a task which you can see under "Task Manager" in "Tools and Maintenance."

By default I believe it is set to run at Midnight of every day. So my guess is those achievements will be handed out at midnight tonight (actually technically tomorrow morning).
Tried it myself on the latest version of mybb 1.6.12
Added an achievement for 1 post, and an achievement for 1 thread, made a thread and made a post and it didn't give either one of the achievements.

It's all enabled and settings are correct, just doesn't give me any achievements.

EDIT:
Disregard, i just read the post above.
Got my achievements, thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20