MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Gaming Forums Re-Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yes. You just need to create a group in the Users and Groups section and check the boxes Anx showed.

I would suggest a change of theme as this one doesn't seem to work well together.
Do you think the theme I have not (recently changed) is any better?
(2012-08-01, 11:58 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Look at other gaming forums too, I'm not too sure what to add to make this 'special' any ideas?

Thats where you come in, we are not here to help you come up with ideas to make your forum successful for you. We just give our opinions on what you have done so far. Websites are not baseball fields, if you build it they probably wont come, especially if your doing the same thing 1000 other sites are doing. Most gaming forums have more forums about gaming then other things, those forums who dont are really not a gaming forum.
Thank for the opinion mate!
(2012-07-02, 12:22 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]see: nintenfriends as a good take on an overdone genre

Yeah, It's decent
New content check it out
Update*

Added new theme
More content
Delete some plugins, deleted some sections
Too many sections
Too many sections
Too many sections
Too many sections
Too many sections
Too many sections
Too many sections
Too many sections

Having whole categories of forums for Call of Duty and FIFA is waaaay overkill. You only have less than 200 posts by 76 member, and half your forums don't have a single post. You need to condense them into the least amount possible.
I know, thanks for letting us know, btw I deleted loads of sections.
You don't need the Call of Duty or Fifa categories.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11