MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Gaming Forums Re-Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It's still blocked and the range I'm in is 107.8.238.
(2012-07-01, 07:34 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Neither is theirs. Nearly all of them seem to incorporate graphics, marketplace, media etc. Why? HF says hello.

It's unbelievable to be honest.

Why does HF Say Hello?.

Check if you're still banned and print screen the error page your getting please.
(2012-07-01, 10:40 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Why does HF Say Hello?.

Because everyone makes sites based off HF. They install MyBB, install theme, install tabs, name tabs almost identical to HF tabs, add ficons, call it a gaming forum and start advertising.

You've skipped tabs and ficons, but you've still unnecessarily added categories to your forum when it's supposed to be a gaming forum. The only reason HF (and other big sites) have different sections is because they have the overwhelming content to fill them with. Stick to gaming. Keep the forum small (delete a ton of sections), concentrate on fresh gaming content daily.
I haven't copied 'HF' At all. I dispise hacking.
I don't have Tabbed Menu or Ficons.

What do you think I should delete on my forum then but I'm keeping Sports Zone as I'm a big sports fan.

I don't like wrestling though
(2012-07-01, 11:06 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't copied 'HF' At all. I dispise hacking.
I don't have Tabbed Menu or Ficons.

What do you think I should delete on my forum then but I'm keeping Sports Zone as I'm a big sports fan.

I don't like wrestling though

You completely misunderstood my post. The relation to HF was the sections you have unrelated to the niche, it has nothing to do with whether you like hacking or not. I also mentioned you don't have tabs and ficons.

You should delete everything apart from gaming sections, off-topic section and news/intro section. It doesn't matter if you're a sports fan, it serves no purpose to the gaming forum. All sports stuff can go in the off-topic section.

The only reason I added sports section on my forum was because the off-topic section was getting filled with sports content. That's when you expand into different sections - grow organically - not just because you want it. I don't have the time to name each section I'd delete but you don't need 6 or so CoD sections, you could just have one. You only need 3-4 different gaming sections max. In total you need no more than 7-9 total sections imo.
Hmm, I'll think about it.

IMO?
IMO = In my opinion.
Ah, I see.

Let me see you're a wrestling fan?
Yes, although we're going off-topic now. PM me if you want.
Fair enough, Mybad.

What do you think I can add for members to enjoy the forum more?, Is it possible for members to have there own domain email such as @ultimategamingforums.co.uk
I also wanted to know can I make users change there own colour of there username.

Is there anything else that I could add to make users enjoy it more?

You seem advanced about these forums so I guess you know!Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11