MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Gaming Forums Re-Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
To add a premium membership to such a small, low-content site.
Yes, People are wanting it. so I'm going to add it.
"People", you mean one person? Even though I can't see anyone asking for it at all.
No, I few people are wanting it. You might have to be signed up to see the thread?
Could you link me to the thread?
Whatever. It doesn't even matter. One or two people wanting premium does not mean you should do it. Open donations if they love the site so much. The problem with premium is that it restricts what should be basic features (e.g. username changes) and asks people to pay for them. If you can't offer anything without restricting the usefulness of a basic account, there's something wrong.
(2012-07-02, 04:51 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ultimategamingforums.co.uk/sh...hp?tid=182

I just looked through your memberlist. But only one person has a VIP tag and that person is your own testing account. So even if they did request it , i doesnt seem anybody actually signed up for it.
No. He's buying it tonight :!)
I don't think that username changes should be an automatically given ability, but definitely available upon request (within reason). You could end up with a user that changes their name a lot, which could get confusing. Even avatar uploads aren't necessary, if you provide a lot of option for the users in your galleries.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11