MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Gaming Forums Re-Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
So remove some sections? Seriously, does a gaming forum really need an entire tab dedicated to graphics and sports? And what's with the "General" and "Ultimate Gaming" tabs? You don't even need to separate the sections in them.

And the ficons are from HF aren't they? Nice.
I think you need to read my whole topic.
That still does not explain the ficons.
I appreciate that you dont want to move to a new domain but still want to have a general forum, but the domain name seriously does not help.
I know it doesn't help and Yes I got the ficons, You have groups I see from HF too.
(2012-08-01, 06:40 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]I know it doesn't help and Yes I got the ficons, You have groups I see from HF too.

You mean the groups Admin and Staff? Or the other groups that the members started?
The groups section you got from HF, How you have a donate page when you only have 355 members?
(2012-08-01, 07:03 PM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]The groups section you got from HF, How you have a donate page when you only have 355 members?

The groups section I have because groups don't seem to fit into "General" category.
The Donation page I have because members asked for one rather than having to ask my payment details every time they want to make a donation.

Regardless of the back and forth banter, my feedback on your forum still remains the same. My suggestion is similar to that of Anxiety, that you cut down some of the tabs or sections or merge them atleast if they fit in together.
How do you create the groups so it will appear in the group memberships in the User CP and members can join groups but they have to get permission from staff.

I'm going to delete some stuff now, Thanks
Anymore feedback?
Thank you
[Image: Ih5vr.png]
Do I just create a group in the Users&Groups?

Also do you think I should change theme?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11