MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Gaming Forums Re-Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I would kill for someone to do a fresh take on gaming forums. Let's see more forums about specific genres, more forums about the intersection between sociology and gaming, or parenting and gaming, or anything, anything that isn't another general forum about video games.

Read this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-119790.html
(2012-07-02, 12:05 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough, Mybad.

What do you think I can add for members to enjoy the forum more?, Is it possible for members to have there own domain email such as @ultimategamingforums.co.uk
I also wanted to know can I make users change there own colour of there username.

Is there anything else that I could add to make users enjoy it more?

You seem advanced about these forums so I guess you know!Smile

I'll be brutally honest, but not much at all without some serious knowledge in programming. I can only see the typical video game forum working with an awesome original look, custom features and their own servers/community to launch with as a platform. Other than that, it seems borderline impossible to crack into such a massive niche.
Yeah, Its crazy though how some forums has massivily improved such as HF, TTG and more ect..
see: nintenfriends as a good take on an overdone genre
I'm happy with my website at the moment, the members are happy but some are asking for a upgrade premium membership
I couldn't find any post like that.
(2012-07-02, 12:25 AM)Seanfromleeds Wrote: [ -> ]I'm happy with my website at the moment, the members are happy but some are asking for a upgrade premium membership

Where? Lol...
Shoutbox, Have a look there requesting for an upgraded membership
I don't see anything like that. Either way, it's absurd.
What do you mean its' absurbed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11