MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Elder Scrolls Online Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The postbit & forum index both look great. It is really nice on the eyes!
(2012-09-03, 11:26 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be nice if the entire stat bar linked to the stats. No matter where you mouse over, it brightens up, but you need click in a very specific spot to see the full stats page.

Yeah, I had it like that originally, but decided that stats really aren't (or shouldn't be) important for the average member. So clicking on the little hand icon would be like an Easter egg. The reason I have it as a pointer whenever you hover over the stats is because I was going to make it a toggle-on, toggle-off lights sort of thing, but never did it. I think it works on phones/tablets though.
(2012-08-03, 01:58 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Added. I originally was going to, but wasn't sure on how lenient the "two links" rule was. I guess it's fine in this case with the images.After Final Fantasy: Dimensions is released, another ios game Drakerider was shortly followed. They are pretty much similar in terms of gameplay and combat.
It is known that the new online spin-off will unveil the history of the Elder Scrolls set in a new world a thousand years before the events of Skyrim.
Just released the TESOF Wiki earlier: http://www.tesof.com/Wiki

I feel that it's a great addition to the site, as everything that has been added so far focuses on community collaboration. I'm trying to build a fan site that is a great source of information for The Elder Scrolls Online, and a Wiki helps to further embellish that.

It's still bare-bones, as I just put it up. Not only that, but there hasn't been any new information regarding the game yet, so we're still waiting to get more content into the Wiki. I figured a release prior to getting that information wouldn't hurt.

I also wrote up the Help Documents on how to use the Wiki: http://www.tesof.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=9
You have done a great job with that forum so far Smile A lot of great resources and discussion already. Keep it up.
That wiki looks fantastic, is that custom? I could really use something like that.
(2012-10-08, 05:32 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]That wiki looks fantastic, is that custom? I could really use something like that.

Is it not something like this?
I'm actually using this one, which is awesome: http://mods.mybb.com/view/wiki

I did create several MyCodes to accommodate the Wiki, FYI. Things such as: Table of Contents; the link jumps to specific content; the links for References; the reference section itself; instead of using [img], I use [wimg] for styling; captions for images, and Wiki Notices at the top.

I also had to create a forum using Xthreads as a Wiki Image upload gallery, as this Wiki does not have an attachment feature.

If you use this plugin and want to know how I did some things, feel free to ask and I'll give you the info you need.
Coming back to the actual forum (thanks for linking me to that by the way, may help me loads in the future) can I suggest you change the way the latest article bit is displayed? It is the only part of the theme that I think could use some improvements.
(2012-10-08, 07:51 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Coming back to the actual forum (thanks for linking me to that by the way, may help me loads in the future) can I suggest you change the way the latest article bit is displayed? It is the only part of the theme that I think could use some improvements.

Yeah, I'll probably change it sometime soon. The image itself was made by my Moderator and resembles a scroll (Elder Scrolls), so it seemed appropriate. I like the image itself, but it breaks the look of the forum a little.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8