MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Elder Scrolls Online Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah I like the image it just does not seem to fit. And the username style could do with a change as well because that does not fit at all Big Grin

Anyway, said it before and I will say it again. Really well done and hope you reach much success with this project Smile
Changed up the theme slightly (maybe more than slightly, as I seem to change something just about every day).

We're also hosting a contest, our first ever, which can be found in our Articles section: http://www.tesof.com/forum-articles

We got a FB post and Tweet from the official ESO team, so I'd like to say thank-you to them for the support they're showing their fans!
Nice that you are getting support from the ESO team.

By the way, I seem to get an error when I click on the view which posts were liked in my profile.
Yeah, that's a known issue which I still haven't been able to figure out. It works perfectly fine on my end, though I suspect it has something to do with Avatars from Tomm's plugin trying to work its way into the Thankyoulike search.
Oh right I did not think you knew about it. Oh well, not that important anyway.
I've just removed it for the time being. I'll get to it at some point.

As for now: just updated the forum with a slightly new look. I think it's looking a lot better than when it was first launched.
New look is amazing! Header is so much better now. Congrats Smile
Thanks!

Community is chugging along nicely, and we get several registration every day. I normally don't leave stats as an update here, but I think we're doing fairly well. We've been up for 3 months so far with 9300+ posts and 673 members.

While the amount of posts we have isn't substantial (we've all seen a lot more happen in 3 months), the posts that we do have are all great quality. There aren't many 1-liners or simple posts on the forum, which is great. Our community is filled with mature individuals with a deep passion for The Elder Scrolls series.

One thing that I have in the works is an ESO Name Generator. The game is still 1+ year away from release, but I think having a way for people to generate a lore-appropriate name before the game goes live is a great feature. Or after the game launches, of course.

[Image: A59K5.png]
3rd bump of this topic.

Activity is really soaring, and I'm glad the direction we're headed with the site. No real updates since my last, except to say that we're going pretty strong.

After 4 months of being open, we've made 14,600 posts and have a total of 1020 members. See more at http://www.tesof.com/
Looks like it's going really well. I was sceptical about it's statistical success at first, but I'm genuinely glad it's picking up and looks like it will succeed. I predict the site will be booming when the game is actually out.

Edit: From looking at it closer, you have 330+ members logging in a day but it doesn't look like you're getting as many posts per day as perhaps you could have or should have, or am I missing something?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8