MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Elder Scrolls Online Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2012-12-04, 06:35 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: From looking at it closer, you have 330+ members logging in a day but it doesn't look like you're getting as many posts per day as perhaps you could have or should have, or am I missing something?

Yeah, we actually just went from about 871 members to our current amount (1031) this morning after the developer Facebooked/Tweeted our site.

We usually have about 80-120 members online in 24 hours, but there are many people that lurk rather than post. Which I'm fine with - they seem to like voting in polls. I suspect that it's because FB users are a little more casual about the game than our main userbase which come from dedicated Elder Scrolls sites.
(2012-12-04, 06:44 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-04, 06:35 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: From looking at it closer, you have 330+ members logging in a day but it doesn't look like you're getting as many posts per day as perhaps you could have or should have, or am I missing something?

Yeah, we actually just went from about 871 members to our current amount (1031) this morning after the developer Facebooked/Tweeted our site.

Makes sense. Good to have the backing of the developer though. Success seems inevitable for this forum to be honest.

Good luck Smile.
Well formatted and well designed site. I'm impressed Smile
The forum looks pretty good.

Good luck. Wink
You honestly, did a fantastic job on this site. I am almost jealous. Keep up the good work.
This is a perfect example of a niche being filled correctly. Great work!
Aw, thanks guys!
Wow, great job on the design. It looks awesome! Smile
Thanks, Zidane!

The site is still going strong as ESO nears closer to its launch (which will be sometime this year). No major updates other than the drastic amount of aesthetic changes that have been made since I launched the site in late July last year. We are making official TESOF guilds for when the game launches, though that's only interesting to those of you that might be playing the game.

The guild portion of our site will have a slight difference in design to our main site. It will still be in the same MyBB install, however.
It looks so nice. I seriously love what you are doing with this forum. You already have such a nice community and the game wasn't even released... That's impressive. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8