MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Elder Scrolls Online Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks for the post!

I actually haven't gotten around to changing out the editor buttons yet - to be honest, I've never touched the editor in that regard before, and I'll need to search around for how to do it.

As for the background image, it's intentional, but it should be 1 large image - there should be a hill-like picture on the right side of the screen.
Theme is so sexy... Good work on this. Best of luck to you!
I don't see anything, but it might just be me.
Possibly the crazy caching that Chrome does.

Anyway, small update: Since a few people said the theme was cramped, I widened it up some. I also changed out the ugly editor toolbar buttons - I really needed to do that, it looks a lot better now.

[Image: editortoolbar.png]

If anything looks funky, refresh the page. I looked on Chrome, and yeah, it seems to be caching a couple of the images.
Good theme, it also works well on tablets. I think you should change the off topic forum name from Just Nonsense to something better like The Lounge, or The Cafe, or Everything Else.
Hey Mebes, thank you for the suggestion. I was thinking the same thing just today, and it will likely be changed soon. I may be adding 1 additional section to the off topic category as well.
You can decide whether or not this is appropriate but I was thinking you add a subtle countdown till the release date somewhere (maybe in the footer).
It's definitely appropriate and I'll be adding a countdown timer in the future. I would add it now, but nobody knows when the game will be released as of yet. Once we get that information, I'll find a unique way to display a countdown timer, and have it linked to a countdown topic.
The changed width looks a lot better as it is less cramped. The only other thing I might tweak is the active link - and maybe even the body text - to something like #afafaf - a little less contrasting and in your face.
I think it would be nice if the entire stat bar linked to the stats. No matter where you mouse over, it brightens up, but you need click in a very specific spot to see the full stats page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8