MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: lt79ucY.png]

[Image: MbKBrEi.png]
Hello Friends,
Welcome to MySkins Studio, Custom MyBB Themes , Premium MyBB Themes and Free MyBB Themes Designing Website.

We have been designing MyBB Forums Themes since past 3 years , have had enough experience in making your site unique from the rest.

Motto:
We believe in concept that "Good Designs make Good Sites", and strictly follow in our deeds.
[Image: dwW8wHO.png]
At MySkins there is always a MyBB theme for everyone. We have a number of free themes, State of Art Premium MyBB Themes.

Premium MyBB Themes:
Do check out our Latest Premium themes which are monumental in its very built, that surely makes your forum look resplendent.

We have a shop system integrated into our website, so users can download the purchased themes, once payment is complete.

Custom MyBB Themes:
Users who want to dress and address their site with unique identity , yes we are open to your ideas and make them into sheer realty.

We have experience in bringing smiles in more than 50+ customers, who hired us for our custom work.

Custom MyBB Pages:
Added, we also make custom pages, accordingly, to suit your need , be it a landing page or a custom business page. The best example we can provide is our studio itself, that is powered in its entirety with MyBB.

HTML & PSD Web Templates:
We also started our journey in making Custom HTML , templates , PSD designs, Responsive Website Templates and we assure you the same old quality we have delivered to render the former.

Portfolio:
Quickly navigate to our portfolio and you will get enough idea about what we are capable of : Link
[Image: hF02DPz.png]
We always love to share our skills with newbie's , you , the little knowledge we have in bringing out the best from MyBB.

At Our Lab, MyBB tutorial section that beholds some of the finest lines of code , that is easy to understand and implement into your forums.

We also love to learn from you, the tutorials you share would be precious in making MyBB more user friendly.
[Image: Kv5W1GX.png]
In a final word of conclusion i thank all of you at this particular MyBB community and other communities, who made us stand in our current position.

Testimonials:
Our Testimonials Speak more than what we do and we wish you take a look at our testimonials page : Link
We love to bring more themes for our beloved software, and we need your immaculate support always.

Thank you,
Regards,
Envira Phani
Looks like down to me envira. Anyway, goodluck with the new site Smile
(2012-08-22, 02:06 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like down to me envira. Anyway, goodluck with the new site Smile
Thanks Yaldaram,its running fine for me.Its a new server and its speedy though,please do check it Smile .Thank you.
Really horrible theme for a site based around custom themes.
Good site and vouch for my friend, i can say that he is a great theme designer.
(2012-08-22, 02:43 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]Really horrible theme for a site based around custom themes.

I think it's rather nice... Huh

I've always been a fan of your themes envira and if I had the money, I'd buy a custom one for my community.
(2012-08-22, 02:43 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]Really horrible theme for a site based around custom themes.

Thank you for your kind comments which i expect from your signature.

(2012-08-22, 02:56 PM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ]Good site and vouch for my friend, i am already using his theme and i can say that it is great.

Thanks a lot buddy.I am releasing some nice free themes in a short span of time.

(2012-08-22, 03:03 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it's rather nice... Huh

I've always been a fan of your themes envira and if I had the money, I'd buy a custom one for my community.

Thanks Alex,i knew that you contacted me some time ago.Feel free to request again and we can talk about it.

We are giving a few discounts on the site opening and i will update about them shortly,which are still in discussions.
Thanks for your kind words.
Really like the site the only thing i dont like as much is how everything is black, red, grey etc but the logo is green. While the forum icons are green to it looks a bit odd. Think i would have liked a red logo color more.
For the rest really nice theme and have actually looked in the past for your theme site. But back then you never had one Smile great to see you do now.
(2012-08-22, 05:05 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Really like the site the only thing i dont like as much is how everything is black, red, grey etc but the logo is green. While the forum icons are green to it looks a bit odd. Think i would have liked a red logo color more.
For the rest really nice theme and have actually looked in the past for your theme site. But back then you never had one Smile great to see you do now.

Thanks for your suggestions Anori,I am glad that you liked the theme actually.
Yes i am thinking to change the header background to red but that didnt worked to be easy on eyes and so made it a bit greeny.
I was also planning all these months time to make a site for my own,but then my work and time on mybb never permitted me.
Actually i was learning mybb a lot,at least to make a few good themes.

Thanks again and will try your suggestions Smile.
It really annoys me that you don't user the proper capitalization of MyBB anywhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14