MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Editor CKEditor (Not Html)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I'm sorry, I don't know. Sad

forum: http://eternae.monforum.net/test/

I sent you a PM with an admin account if it was necessary.
Are there any detailed instructions on how to install this? That are in English?

I've installed a handful of mods on MyBB in the past, however this did not work when I activated the plugin. I was still using the standard SCEditor, and it broke the SC quick reply in the process. I've now removed all the files, but I'd still like to swap to CKEditor (and to use the basic CK or SC for quick edit/reply).

I tried to translate the readme file using google translate, however it did not work....

Sorry if this all sounds silly, I am quite new to this extensive of a mod.
(2014-10-10, 09:06 AM)barduk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, I don't know. Sad

forum: http://eternae.monforum.net/test/

I sent you a PM with an admin account if it was necessary.

you can use fr.js

(2014-10-17, 04:03 PM)Annarchy Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any detailed instructions on how to install this? That are in English?

I've installed a handful of mods on MyBB in the past, however this did not work when I activated the plugin. I was still using the standard SCEditor, and it broke the SC quick reply in the process. I've now removed all the files, but I'd still like to swap to CKEditor (and to use the basic CK or SC for quick edit/reply).

I tried to translate the readme file using google translate, however it did not work....

Sorry if this all sounds silly, I am quite new to this extensive of a mod.

please see post #198
Thank you for the support above. I finally got it loaded now ^.^

One small notable issue however, is if I change the setting here: http://puu.sh/cgWu5/405b354446.png to "no". It breaks the entire editor, in both quick and full edit. I want to hide the default smiley list to the left of the text editor (this: http://puu.sh/cgWxL/f1a1ff62b1.png ). Is there any way to do that without breaking CKEditor?
Still have issues in my forum using this plugin through the Internet Explorer. As well as all users who browse as IE is our corporative standard. On edit or preview action a text from the input box is clearing out. Quote & reply buttons doesn't put user's quotation to a new message.
(2014-10-21, 05:52 AM)oji Wrote: [ -> ]Still have issues in my forum using this plugin through the Internet Explorer. As well as all users who browse as IE is our corporative standard. On edit or preview action a text from the input box is clearing out. Quote & reply buttons doesn't put user's quotation to a new message.

I'll fix this issue in next Version.
Has the issue been fixed where HTML would show up in the post when someone makes a new post? Some people on my forum have been experiencing this issue. When they make a new post there will be html in the post like <p>test</p> as an example around their post.
(2014-10-22, 05:36 PM)Hidden308 Wrote: [ -> ]Has the issue been fixed where HTML would show up in the post when someone makes a new post? Some people on my forum have been experiencing this issue. When they make a new post there will be html in the post like <p>test</p> as an example around their post.

I've had that happen with the PM system but so far nowhere else.
(2014-10-17, 06:18 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]please see post #198
Can you please update your post as I have referenced here? Might make things a bit easier for others to find rather than have to go searching through lots of files, etc.
(2013-01-12, 08:10 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]Author: My-BB.Ir
Add Advanced Editor to:
  • New Thread
  • New Reply
  • Edit post
  • Edit signature
  • Quick Reply
  • Warning System
  • Calender
  • Mod Cp
  • AdminCp
Features:
  • WYSIWYG
  • AutoSave
  • Table
  • Subscript and Superscript
  • BiDi
  • Drag-Drop Image upload!
  • Spell Checker
  • Full MyCode Support
  • Editor Options button (like IPBoard)
  • placeholder
  • You Can use Editor without mouse! (Press alt+0)
  • Work editor in Source mode
Persian Language in : My-BB.Ir
Requires: Plugin Library

Download For MyBB 1.8

Download For MyBB 1.6

You can integrate the plugin EqnEditor in CKEditor ? Thanks!
i'm upgrade mybb and CKeditor not show in quick reply Smile please help me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43