MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Editor CKEditor (Not Html)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(2015-11-05, 04:59 PM)newtech Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-04, 06:19 PM)ATofighi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-31, 02:31 PM)newtech Wrote: [ -> ]I want a help.
I installed a ck editor in my forum and when i activate that plugin the reply box disappear from the forum.
I need help please help me out.

My bb version is 1.8.5

Can someone tell me what is the problem
Do you test it with default theme?
Is there any problems in new thread and new reply pages?

no i didnt try with default theme. but yeah i test in some test forum works fine there.
but whenever i activate on my forum my whole reply box disappear. I will show u how it goes when i activate the plugin....

I think there are some javascript codes in your template which has conflict with CKEditor codes...

Can you tell me your forum URL please?
(2015-11-10, 11:54 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad to say but it made my forum really slow . Much delay for the post button to show up everywhere and in pms . I removed it the same day i installed it cause many members reported Sad
You can use this post: http://community.mybb.com/thread-132680-...pid1187436
plugin.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toolbar' of undefinedCKEDITOR.plugins.add.init @ plugin.js:2(anonymous function) @ editor.js:53doCallback @ scriptloader.js:6checkLoaded @ scriptloader.js:7onLoad @ scriptloader.js:8(anonymous function) @ scriptloader.js:10

I can see quick reply and this error appears. Anyone can help? Mybb 1.8.6
Hey ATofighi, I was wondering if you could check this out http://community.mybb.com/thread-186970-lastpost.html. I'd be glad to get your help..
I would like to know if it's possible to add additional boxes? Specifically the table properties box, like it's shown here.

http://www.deziningdiva.net/forum2/ckeditor/samples/

thank you.
(2015-12-14, 11:28 AM)DeziningDiva Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know if it's possible to add additional boxes? Specifically the table properties box, like it's shown here.

http://www.deziningdiva.net/forum2/ckeditor/samples/

thank you.

Indeed, I tried to change it in the "config.js", nothing changed, even disable and uninstall / activate and install doesn't change the order / buttons
(2015-09-29, 02:40 PM)Hamster24 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who is facing slow loading of the editor Set
"Do you want CKEditor use Ajax for parsing BBCode to HTML?" to NO

It decreased the load time from 5-6 seconds to 1-2 seconds

This helped a lot, thank you! Wow.
Hello Guys,
Thanks for the hard work. For some reason it doesn't work for me as I the quick response box is not being shown? Anyone fixed it already? It is reproduced with the default MyBB 1.8.6 theme.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toolbar' of undefined
CKEDITOR.plugins.add.init @ plugin.js:2

Thanks.

I think I found it. The issue was caused by the undefined toolbar
label:editor.lang.smiley.toolbar property.
And indeed, when I installed the plugin I the smiley lang file for my languages was missing so I just copied
jscripts\ckeditormini\plugins\smiley\lang\en.js
and renamed the copy to match my forum language:
jscripts\ckeditormini\plugins\smiley\lang\bg.js

But what you also need to do is to edit the file an change the language stringĀ 'en' to whatever language you use:

CKEDITOR.plugins.setLang('smiley','en',{options:'Smiley Options',title:'Insert a Smiley',toolbar:'Smiley'});
in my case:
CKEDITOR.plugins.setLang('smiley','bg',{options:'Smiley Options',title:'Insert a Smiley',toolbar:'Smiley'});

The the quick editor is shown with no errors.
Very nice plugin! Smile I like it! Smile But... i have one question: how to change one file to multifiles uploads? It's impossible? I cant find any config to do this...
It dosen't work!!!

Why we have in MyBB only SCEditor? o.O
Where is normal BBCode Editor!? o.O

SCEditor sucks! It's nice and useful but it broke my BBCode in some posts!

I wanna try CKEditor. But it dosen't work! o.O

I download package, upload to server, activate plugin and... nothing?
I have normal simple textarea without any buttons.

Yes I tested on default theme and there also dosen't work.

[Image: S4hAchW.png]

[Image: cQXTFJn.png]

[Image: wmvPY7N.png]

When I disable smiles then I have nothing. I don't know why.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43