MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Editor CKEditor (Not Html)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Is this being updated? I've getting a lot of issues latetly..
Please could you update this awesome plugin? SCEditor is bugged...

I also need automention for this editor, is that possible somehow?

Any way how to remove some icons from full version? Thx

OK, everythng is fine except one thing - minieditor is not shown - not in quick reply or quick edit . When I disable minieditor, the advanced full editor shows here fine. Could someone help me what to do? Obviously same issue as here http://community.mybb.com/thread-132680-...pid1202422 - toolbar property is not defined
(2016-01-20, 11:00 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Please could you update this awesome plugin? SCEditor is bugged...

I also need automention for this editor, is that possible somehow?

Any way how to remove some icons from full version?  Thx

OK, everythng is fine except one thing - minieditor is not shown - not in quick reply or quick edit . When I disable minieditor, the advanced full editor shows here fine. Could someone help me what to do? Obviously same issue as here http://community.mybb.com/thread-132680-...pid1202422 - toolbar property is not defined
I hope someone can work on this plugin and fix the issues since it seems that the author is not active right now Confused
Hi, i have a problem with the smiles block and quick reply do not work.
How resolve?
Thanks
The problem with quickreply and smiles box i have solved but now i have another question, how change the language in italian?
Thanks
(2016-02-04, 05:19 PM)Max_69 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with quickreply and smiles box i have solved but now i have another question, how change the language in italian?
Thanks

you need to translate to italian by yourself... the file that you need to modify is inc/languages/english/ckeditor.lang.php
Ok thanks.
Also, is there a way to add spoiler button and hide button using ckeditor?
@ATofighi please read this:

I want to be able to use quick quoting - normally I used FastQuote by @lukasamd ,but I can't get it to work with CKEditor.
I've found out that MyBBCKEditor has quickquote files and code inside, but still... it doesn't work.

Can anyone tell me how is this quick quote supposed to work on CKEditor? Should it work like FastQuote? I see that there is a hidden quickquote button in postbit, but I still don't understand how it should be used.

Has anyone managed to make FastQuote plugin  work with CKEditor?

EDIT: EDIT 2

I managed to add FastQuote support myself with few simple lines.

All you do is edit the /jscripts/fastQuote.js: 

1. Find (for fastquote 1.2.0 lines 54-56): 

if (!popup) 
 {
textarea = document.forms[form_name].elements[text_name];

EDIT 4:  Insert fully parsed content

2.And add right after that: 

if (typeof CKEDITOR !== 'undefined') 
{
	MyBBEditor.insertText(text);
} 

I've removed unneeded stuff from this post, because I've edited it many times. But hey, we have a final solution now!
Let me know if something goes wrong with this.

I've posted a patch on official FastQuote's GitHub page
It would be nice to have instructions on what to install and where?

I assume I have to install the content of the ckeditor_upload folder to the plugin folder (in the inc folder)?

Actually I just did that and it doesn't appear in Admin CP plugins..

Any suggestions highly appreciated..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43