MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Editor CKEditor (Not Html)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
The plugin does not work properly. The Popups-Window in the Editor (Like input Smilies or input a Grafic) doesn't open under IE v10, with Chrome or Firefox it works. Any Solution or Fix for this issue...
I tried my design. It works.
Internet Explorer 8, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
quick reply, but refreshing. Do you have experienced this problem?
The table does not work. [table] out the form.
If you guys are looking for a maybe less advanced but equally awesome *cough* fully working *cough* WYSIWYG editor - I can really recommend SCEditor. By far the best editor for MyBB. Wink
http://www.sceditor.com/
(2013-06-24, 01:54 AM)Scarlet Wrote: [ -> ]I tried my design. It works.
Internet Explorer 8, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
quick reply, but refreshing. Do you have experienced this problem?
The table does not work. [table] out the form.
Please read Post 50 & 57

(2013-06-24, 02:16 AM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys are looking for a maybe less advanced but equally awesome *cough* fully working *cough* WYSIWYG editor - I can really recommend SCEditor. By far the best editor for MyBB. Wink
http://www.sceditor.com/
CKEditor is The best web text editor for everyone
and CKEditor plugin is beter than SCEdtior plugin!
Sure, that's why I had problems which you ignored.
it's the best editor for mybb , i recomend it
CKEditor MyBB Plugin 2.00 Released
What’s added/changed in this version?
  • Converted to new ckeditor version (4.1.2)
  • Added phpblock button
  • Added Auto Save
  • Added currect time button
  • Added currect date button
  • Added toolbar Collapse button
  • Added setting for toolbar location (Top or Button)
  • Changed code button
  • Changed mini CKEditor
  • Use title for smilies
  • Update Source Mode
  • Added use ckeditor option for usercp options
  • Fixed other bugs....
Upgrading from other versions:
  1. Deactive CKEditor plugin
  2. Upload New Version
  3. Active New CKEditor plugin

Download

MikeInToshx

Where to download? Link doesnt work.
And attached file probably is the old one?

Hey My-+BB.Ir, I have a suggestion for your next version. Please add the option to pick a font color in the quick reply. Thanks.
@up, was wondering myself, the attached file is the new one.

Moreover, there are problems with current version:

1) Enabling autosave results in a mess: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6pgReiH...p=drivesdk
I think it's caused by </head> in this line:
myWindow.document.write('<!DOCTYPE html><html dir=\"rtl\"><head><title>Perview AutoSave</title><style>body { font-family:Tahoma;font-size:11px;text-align:center;}</style></head><body><a href=\"javascript:window.close();\">Close</a><br><br><textarea style=\"width:95%;height:125px;font-family:Tahoma;text-align:right;\">'+Cookie.get('mybbirckeditormessage')+'</textarea></body></html>');
Checked in Firebug and the JS ends after it. There are also other HTML mistakes in this (and maybe more lines all over the plugin), like <br> instead of proper <br />.

2) The language is very messy. For example the 'More smilies' button is in Arabic, the included spoiler as well. In English buttons there are many typos/mistakes. Please move whole language added by plugin to mybbirckeditor.lang. I (or someone else) could help you to translate it to more proper English.

And few suggestions (I know few are from this post http://community.mybb.com/thread-132680-...pid1005181 but you haven't answered yet...):

1) Add height and width to image insertion window (for example below URL input as 2 inputs in 1 line). Default CKEditor has it too: http://ckeditor.com/demo#standard and default MyBB supports it with MyCode:
[img=123x123]link[/img]
For example:
[Image: 246unaa.jpg]

So adding it shouldn't be problem.

2) Add a background/highlight button, default CKEditor provides it. Or at least a possibility to include it in Source of FullEditor/MiniEditor ToolBar like the spoiler plugin.

3) Add an anchor (<a name="xyz">xyz</a>) button, default CKEditor provides it and it's possible to link to it from link insertion window in your plugin too. Or at least add a possibility to include it in Source of FullEditor/MiniEditor ToolBar like the spoiler plugin. Throw error when someone adds name which is used in MYBB (content, top etc.)

4) Add a possibility to edit this (CKEditor plugins):
magicline,code,videos,phpblock,mybbbasicstyles,timenow
in plugin setting, just like the Source of FullEditor/MiniEditor ToolBar. Better than editing the plugin file itself.

5) Some inserted things (quote, PHP, hr) don't look like they're supposed to - aren't styled with MyBB styling, some (videos, spoiler) are even inserted as MyCode. Please make them WYSIWYG.

Keep up the good work and please consider my suggestions.
There is a bug with the ckeditor. When I edit a thread, it show up blank with nothing in it!? Can you fix it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43