MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Editor CKEditor (Not Html)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Is anybody here?
is this version working now? o.O Seems all people using this have problems
greez

(2016-12-11, 09:53 AM)CarstenGG Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem in the fast answer field.

With the standart oditor it looks like this:

[Image: editornormal.jpg]

With the CK Editor it looks like that !

[Image: ckeditor.jpg]

exact same problem, nothing helps
I dont find a solution for this and dont find a new version ...
The developer dont answering ..
Is there a way to add the CKBuilder plugins? I would like to add the Spoiler Plugin.
I can't figure this one out, When I switch to my custom theme it removes the editor, there is no visible difference to me in the templates area, it works on the default one however.
i came to ask questions about the editor and some oddities, but it looks like all the questions i had was already asked...with no answer.

1. quick reply too large
  2. image upload doesnt work
  3. add myinsertbuttons to this editor
Has anyone fixed any of these issues or figured a method around it?

Found a fix for #1 so far. If you remove {$smilieinserter} from the template "showthread_quickreply" you remove the smilies from quick reply which fixes much of the height issue and makes it almost as small as the default quick reply.

How do you modify the buttons in the quick reply (mini CKEditor)?
I would like to either remove all buttons from the quick reply, or add the code/quote buttons into it.
Cant upload images using drag and drop option

(2017-09-30, 04:12 PM)vishwap Wrote: [ -> ]Cant upload images using drag and drop option

solved . edit ckeditor_upload/upload.php
find following code
if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['upl']['tmp_name'], 'uploads/'.$_FILES['upl']['name'])){
		echo json_encode(array("status" => "success", "filename" => $mybb->settings['bburl'].'/ckeditor_upload/uploads/'.$_FILES['upl']['name']));
		exit;
	}

replace with following
if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['upl']['tmp_name'], MYBB_ROOT.'/uploads/'.$_FILES['upl']['name'])){ 
		echo json_encode(array("status" => "success", "filename" => $mybb->settings['bburl'].'/uploads/'.$_FILES['upl']['name']));
		exit;
	} 
basically it was just wrong directory. hope it help peoples like me.

one important problem is that you can add unlimited images using image upload function in ckeditor, i know you can limit it within acp. but that dont limit it uploading to server. they being uploaded and we cant differentiate which are not being used in any post. that just eating storage.
I fear that the support for this plugin is pretty much dead, but I really need some help

The editor is intermittently leaking HTML code into posts, so for, if I post...

Quote:This

is 

a

I get

Quote:This</br>
</br>
is </br>
</br>
a
</br>
post</br>

It only effects the full editor, not the mini editor

Please help
You can try Rin editor from @martec which is based of CKeditor
Thanks - and I have tried.

The problem is I need tables; I know there is a plugin, but it causes issues and is not as easy to use as the tables on the CKEditor

I did see some request it be added to the Rin Editor, but it was dismissed (fair enough; I get it is not a priority for most forums)

When I first used CKEditor there where no such issues, but decided to try the Simple Version and the Rin Editor. Problems occurred after I switched back. Both other editors have been removed, but I am wondering if there might be something lingering in the other editors that's messing with this editor?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43