MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Editor CKEditor (Not Html)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(2014-11-03, 06:22 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-03, 06:14 PM)Hidden308 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone reported a issue with this mod to me on Skype.

Conversation: http://i.imgur.com/vwloKf7.png
Here is the screenshot he sent me: http://gyazo.com/00e854a19dc66a932ec3e7b122dd7b32

Is his browser IE?

No Google Chrome.
Hi,
i got some questions.
What CKeditor version is used (cant figure it out, github is a bit messy Wink and you removed the doc files ) ?
Where could i change the Button Layout (or disable some of them)?

Did you changed something at the lang files ? I had tried to change the lang (rename de.js -> en.js and change the "CKEDITOR.lang['de']" to "CKEDITOR.lang['en']" at these files. Wont work :/
Also it would be a good idea to pack all lang files that are shipped with ckeditor also at the myBB plugin.
Since upgrading to myBB 1.8.3, CKEditor has broke in the quick reply section. The editor is smaller in size, like it's been squished, and when I try to post a reply it says "There was an error posting your reply: The message is missing. Please enter a message."

Also, how do I make it so spell checking is always on by default?
Thanks for a good editor plugin.
I've fixed a lot of the bugs that I had at the start and customized the toolbar to my needs.

But it has some problems. In 'quickedit' I can't use the editor in source mode.
The WYSIWYG mode works fine, but in the source mode when I try to format some text, for example turn it bold, italic, or a link, the buttons on the editor do nothing.
Excuse me, but I have a problem whit the editor in source mode...

When the editor are in source code mode, the images plugin does not function, causes a error...
I saw in the Google Chrome and Firefox Consoles, and is an error with the image.js dialog archive, in the image plugin...
I believed that the image plugin didn't had the option to detect the source code mode but when I saw the code, I found it...
But when I tried to test the function, in source code mode (it should to put the image link into mybb code, but do nothing)...

This is the console of Google Chrome
[Image: Sin_t_tulo.jpg]

The error arises when I press the OK button in source code mode...
I'd like that add to the above problem, that the images uploaded through the CkEditor end up being loaded with forum's index page for some reason, this also includes smilies that are used as well.
Hi, great job, i have a question....spoiler button for ckeditor?
(2014-11-27, 02:30 PM)Max_69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great job, i have a question....spoiler button for ckeditor?

you can use http://docs.ckeditor.com/#!/guide/plugin_sdk_sample_1
(2014-11-24, 06:30 PM)AAS Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me, but I have a problem whit the editor in source mode...

When the editor are in source code mode, the images plugin does not function, causes a error...
I saw in the Google Chrome and Firefox Consoles, and is an error with the image.js dialog archive, in the image plugin...
I believed that the image plugin didn't had the option to detect the source code mode but when I saw the code, I found it...
But when I tried to test the function, in source code mode (it should to put the image link into mybb code, but do nothing)...

you're right.
I'll fix this issue in next version.
(2014-11-27, 02:30 PM)Max_69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great job, i have a question....spoiler button for ckeditor?

Hi, I have one but oly funtions on source code mode....

(2014-11-27, 05:01 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-24, 06:30 PM)AAS Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me, but I have a problem whit the editor in source mode...

But when I tried to test the function, in source code mode (it should to put the image link into  mybb code, but do nothing)...

you're right.
I'll fix this issue in next version.

It's ok, thanks, if it's worth, I have identified some of the lines that cause error (I add the archive image/dialogs/image.js)...

and the reports of the firefox and Google Chrome consoles...

Firefox:
TypeError: editor.document is undefined
TypeError: original.setCustomData is not a function image.js:394
TypeError: editor.document is undefined

Google Crome:
image.js:255 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'createElement' of undefined
image.js:394 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setCustomData' of undefined
image.js:331 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'createElement' of undefined

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43