MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I mean Wiki template,Instead of using the site template define a simple template for wiki ,Something different from the original template site.Like the site MyBB and MyBB Docs, there are two different template.only have a common header.
Each user can do it of course if the variables related categories and article be defined dynamically.
It's possible with template edits, but I probably won't implement it in the core myself (I'm primarily a programmer, my design skills aren't as good as some people here). If someone wants to put it in the core then by all means, fork the repo, I'll happily accept Pull Requests.
As I said, you shoud define variables that relate to the categories and article So that the template can easily be edited.
for example:home page
[attachment=28987]
If a variable can be used to manually in pages(As shown above) it's very easy to edit template.
I tested the new version,it was pretty good
But there is no access levels.Look here
[attachment=28989]

There are not subcategories in the categories .Something like this
[attachment=28988]
Hm, I'm not sure what you mean by the variables. In the templates, we use the variables pulled directly from the script (e.g look at the wiki_wikilist template). Every aspect should be editable, the only hardcoded HTML is the select box for the wiki category, AFAIR.
As my plugin was mentioned here: I decided to stop developing it: http://community.mybb.com/thread-120856-...#pid993871
@Seabody: If you need any help or some suggestions about more features pm me Wink There were a few things I wanted to implement but never got to.
Thanks King Louis. Smile

I finally managed to finish the import system. This means that when it is used on live boards, upgrades are less painful.

I also just pushed a commit to GitHub introducing Permissions, controllable from within the Admin CP.

And this commit makes three. Toungue The Wiki now supports an integrated settings pane, within the Wiki module in the Admin CP.
I'm in the middle of pushing another commit to GitHub allowing you to create new articles from within the Admin CP.
There is now no hardcoded HTML, and I fixed a few errors on my part - the <table> tags were not using MyBB Variables.

I've also pushed a commit introducing a new class that allows plugin authors to insert and delete permissions and settings easily.
Can I ask if anyone's experiencing issues when viewing articles? I'm getting an odd error on my live server (Error 500), but not on my localhost.

I pushed a commit to GitHub fixing this, it was a capitalization issue.
I just pushed a commit to GitHub introducing the final new feature I plan to add (unless anybody requests one). Articles can now be compared to the original copy of the article. Deleted info is stricken, new info is underlined.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9