MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2013-09-01, 03:54 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, you want an importer. Smile I'll take a look at his database schema, see how difficult it'd be. Smile

I've got it ready. Smile It consists of two parts, one is an exporter (it exports the articles into an acceptable format), the other is a fixed importer. Due to an oversight on my part, only the first article was being imported.

Upload the following file to your forum root, visit it, then delete it. You can then upload the resulting XML file in the regular fashion.

You can download the fixed import.php file on GitHub.
thx...import articles only...not category;sub-category and etc
Yes, that's all I could really manage to import without rewriting the MyBB Wiki importer.
How to access the articles?

wiki.php returns blank

update

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/bf4br419/public_html/forum/inc\plugins\wiki\templates) [<a href='directoryiterator.--construct'>directoryiterator.--construct</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/bf4br419/public_html/forum/wiki.php:12 Stack trace: #0 /home/bf4br419/public_html/forum/wiki.php(12): DirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/bf4br419/...') #1 {main} thrown in /home/bf4br419/public_html/forum/wiki.php on line 12
Only thing I can suggest is this wiki.php file. I believe that is caused by me accidentally using backslashes instead of forwardslashes. Tell me if this works and I'll update the download:
(2013-09-03, 07:54 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Only thing I can suggest is this wiki.php file. I believe that is caused by me accidentally using backslashes instead of forwardslashes. Tell me if this works and I'll update the download:

Works!
My default editor can be detected to use on editor wiki? I use ckeditor or sceditor.
I've not tested it with a custom editor, but the editor is built the same way as in the other places so it should work.
I encountered this error upon visiting wiki.php on my site...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/inc\plugins\wiki\templates): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/wiki.php:12 Stack trace: #0 /home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/wiki.php(12): DirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/...') #1 {main} thrown in /home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/wiki.php on line 12

(2013-09-16, 12:51 AM)MineHax Wrote: [ -> ]I encountered this error upon visiting wiki.php on my site...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/inc\plugins\wiki\templates): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/wiki.php:12 Stack trace: #0 /home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/wiki.php(12): DirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/...') #1 {main} thrown in /home/*Hidden For Security Reasons*/public_html/wiki.php on line 12

//Resolved, It was the damn forward slashes.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method DirectoryIterator::getExtension() in /home/bf4br419/public_html/inc/plugins/wiki.php on line 136
What PHP Version are you running?

(2013-09-29, 12:01 PM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal error: Call to undefined method DirectoryIterator::getExtension() in /home/bf4br419/public_html/inc/plugins/wiki.php on line 136

Fixed. Redownload from GitHub.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9