MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
abandoned?
Good job on the Wiki Plugin, Its what I needed but I have a question. How do I add my Wiki that I have set up to the Wiki on the Mybb plugin?
(2017-01-01, 09:16 PM)Grumpykitty Wrote: [ -> ]Good job on the Wiki Plugin, Its what I needed but I have a question. How do I add my Wiki that I have set up to the Wiki on the Mybb plugin?

Do you mean how do you migrate a wiki that you already have to MyBB Wiki? Only some migrations are supported, the only current one iirc is Jones' Wiki plugin. Depending on the software I can write an importer for it Smile
@adamas - fixed versions soon? Please Smile
This is an awesome Plugin! Love it!

Just one question at this time;

I don't see any text editor - is this on purpose, or am I missing something? Ideally, I would like to be able to use the CKEditor?

Edit - one other question (sorry!) - is it possible to allow forum members to add categories?
(2017-08-17, 09:35 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome Plugin! Love it!

I don't see any text editor - is this on purpose, or am I missing something? Ideally, I would like to be able to use the CKEditor?

Edit - one other question (sorry!) - is it possible to allow forum members to add categories?

Bump ??
Bump  Huh

Just want why the text editor is not showing when adding a new wiki page - is this on purpose (I hope not)
Bump (Sorry!)
(2017-08-17, 09:35 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome Plugin!  Love it!

I don't see any text editor - is this on purpose, or am I missing something?  Ideally, I would like to be able to use the CKEditor?

I've never used this plugin but I think it doesn't use the regular MyBB editor because since it's a wiki it would use wiki markdown format and not BBCode, so it would be pointless to have a BBCode editor like SCEditor or CKEditor.
Where's the wiki?
I installed successfully, but don't see any wiki on the forum.

thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9