MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I successfully installed, good job.
That's pretty cool!

myBB r0xers!
cool i like mybb its cool can not wait for more thing it it but.
After 1.2.2 is it going to be 1.4 or 1.2.3,1.2.4,..1.2.8 then 1.4?
Depends on if there will need to be releases for exploits/bug fixes or not. As far as I'm aware, I believe there will be a 1.2.3, for bug fixes, but thats a long way out.
i got this msg while trying to load the board index:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/saskatoon.oscarspot.net/index.php:2) in /home/www/saskatoon.oscarspot.net/inc/functions.php on line 1121

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iif() in /home/www/saskatoon.oscarspot.net/global.php(337) : eval()'d code on line 1

but the admin CP is still working ok. i'm using this Fish Blue theme whn i get that.
if i switch the theme to Xmass, the forum index will load but with "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/saskatoon.oscarspot.net/index.php:2) in /home/www/saskatoon.oscarspot.net/inc/functions.php on line 1121
" on the top.

i'll see what happens if overwrite all the files with 1.2.2 files
First of all, this isn't a support thread - you should post any issues with 1.2.2 in the appropriate forum (General Support).

As for your errors:
Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/saskatoon.oscarspot.net/index.php:2) in /home/www/saskatoon.oscarspot.net/inc/functions.php on line 1121
What is on line 2 of index.php?

For the iif error, that is something which relates to the theme you're using. To use it you would have had to make some modifications to functions.php or a similar file. Follow the instructions for applying the theme again.
Cool !!! ToungueToungue Thanks :-)
Another excellent release of this software. I posted this a bit late Smile but I love MyBB and I hope it continues to grow and still continues to be the best free forum software out there.
little bump so people don't get confused that 1.1 is the latest announcement
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11