MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks, though I have a problem... a bug? Or just me? I can PM (privately) give my site link to a developer/staff if they ask for it.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=14219
arashpour Wrote:iif referes to Nav Bar

That's what I said arashpour.

Kimmo Wrote:in the 1.1.8 upgrade instructions it says ...........
cheers,
Kimmo
Kimmo Wrote:Chris can you confirm the change I did in the 1.1.8 instructions in correct or do I need to do something else?

cheers,
Kimmo

Seems to be fixed in the new diff file.
Warning: require_once(/public_html/Foros/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/Foros/install/upgrade.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/public_html/Foros/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /public_html/Foros/install/upgrade.php on line 24

I tried to update from 1.2.1 and got that error. X_x
Did you accidentally overwrite inc/config.php
You go to the step where you were asked to enter in your details, right? If thats the case, you weren't supposed to reinstall. You were supposed to navigate to install/upgrade.php and run that, not the installer itself. You'll need to reconfigure your config.php and run the upgrade script.
AzureGameZ Wrote:Um... I'm too afraid to update, because last time I tried to update, I lost all my forum DB data. Can some one else do it? I'll give test Admin account to whoever does it. Smile

Anybody?
AzureGameZ Wrote:
AzureGameZ Wrote:Um... I'm too afraid to update, because last time I tried to update, I lost all my forum DB data. Can some one else do it? I'll give test Admin account to whoever does it. Smile

Anybody?

Send me FTP details and I'll do it
Quote:You go to the step where you were asked to enter in your details, right? If thats the case, you weren't supposed to reinstall. You were supposed to navigate to install/upgrade.php and run that, not the installer itself. You'll need to reconfigure your config.php and run the upgrade script.
I went first to install.php. X_x

Now thereĀ“s no problem, thanks. ^^
Tikitiki Wrote:
AzureGameZ Wrote:Anybody?

Send me FTP details and I'll do it

Hey, thanks pal. Big Grin
Thanks no problems at all upgrading to 1.2.2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11