MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Or if you believe it really is a bug, report it to the Bug report forum.
Barring some BBCode bar edits I had to remake, everything seems to have went fine. Smile

Best upgrade experience I've had with a forum (phpBB and SMF would usually have a few "glitches" after an upgrade).
Soshite Wrote:Best upgrade experience I've had with a forum (phpBB and SMF would usually have a few "glitches" after an upgrade).

I guess you're one of the lucky ones
CraKteR Wrote:Or if you believe it really is a bug, report it to the Bug report forum.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=14211

I reported it but you didnt reply!
arno, please give us time, we aren't able to instantly reply.
arno, we aren't robots. We aren't slaves. We aren't on demand support. We're not paid. We're FREE. Give us a chance to see your thread, and reply to it before you go off your rocker.
tikitiki I know you arent robot you arent slave. But Turkish user want to know why. I cant solve that and I reported it here. I'm sorry for my insistence Sad
Quote:Why not just install 1.2.2 from scratch then if you really are going to install from scratched. Although I don't see why at all.
Good point! thanks
iif referes to Nav Bar
Thanx!
succesfully Upgraded without any problem!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11