MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
same here, posted a request in support forum

besides this, all 1.2.2 related annoucements have been translated and posted on french MyBB site
I came across this problem too, but found out why I think. It's because on previous upgrades, it was told to remove the folder /install once you upgraded successfully. If you put back the old /install folder with all the old files and then replace the ones with the new ones found in 122 /install ZIP, run the upgrade.php once again and I found it then worked OK as the files were replaced...
cool updated to 1.2.2.
Quote:When I try to upgrade from 1.2.1 there is notice:
"/home/m3w/public_html/df/install/resources///language.lang.php does not exist"
There is no file named 'language.lang.php' in the 'resources' directory (I checked).

If you're using the changed files archive then you need to have the old version of the installer on your server as well.
I copy d two of the files the installer could not find from my old install folder. The install appeared to work ok but completed without finding settings.xml

Will I mess things up I I run the install again
Ah, great! Big Grin I'll be upgrading my forums later today... Wink
/public_html/forum/install/resources///language.lang.php does not exist
PeterT Wrote:I copy d two of the files the installer could not find from my old install folder. The install appeared to work ok but completed without finding settings.xml

Will I mess things up I I run the install again

You should be okay without it finding the settings file.

If you run the installer again (if you want), it won't do any harm.

blackinci Wrote:/public_html/forum/install/resources///language.lang.php does not exist

Please read the thread before you reply - more specifically my post.

Alternatively you may download the changed files archive again which contains the complete installer.
I've upgraded from v1.2.1 to v1.2.2 within 3 mins.

Thanks.
Chris can you confirm the change I did in the 1.1.8 instructions in correct or do I need to do something else?

cheers,
Kimmo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11