MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When're you going to release 1.8.0 golden?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
It's a good thing, then. Just wait until it's all released and whatnot.
(2014-08-28, 08:33 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when 1.6 was released you guys tortured us with like a 48 hour countdown. Please for the love of all things holy tell me that's not happening again.

I wasn't really paying attention when 1.6 was released. I just randomly looked at the site long after it was released and was like.. Oh, 1.6 has been released. And then, I went back to what I was doing before that.

Relax, it'll be out within a few weeks. Just find something to pass the time.
(2014-08-29, 02:05 AM)Axareal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-28, 08:33 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when 1.6 was released you guys tortured us with like a 48 hour countdown. Please for the love of all things holy tell me that's not happening again.

I wasn't really paying attention when 1.6 was released. I just randomly looked at the site long after it was released and was like.. Oh, 1.6 has been released. And then, I went back to what I was doing before that.

Relax, it'll be out within a few weeks. Just find something to pass the time.

Weeks? Toungue At the moment it looks like 1.8 will be release very soon... Wink
Well all issues are fixed, I would presume that it will be released very soon!
May be this saturday make that happen ???
Recently saw an installation wizard here..... what you guys think about that

[Image: EsnTsi9.png]
I've justed updated the templates, nothing related to the release. Toungue
http://community.mybb.com/install/

Someone forgot to remove it.
Doesn't really matter too much because the lock file is there Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12