MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When're you going to release 1.8.0 golden?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2014-08-30, 09:05 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-29, 02:37 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]Is there the possibility to change the colors of the theme, or am i wrong?

(2014-08-29, 02:45 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ theme base color can be changed at the theme properties.
colors can be also changed through adding new style sheets OR by modifying existing style sheets

Is it also possible to offer the different color themes for the users? Like, they can choose the color they want from the select theme option? Again, i am not running the beta so i have no idea what you can do, just waiting excited for the mybb 1.8. version.

Yep, MyBB 1.8 Have Theme Chooser and you can change the color or the theme Smile
That's my project Smile
Expecting MyBB 1.8, any minute today Big Grin
I still hope today is the release day for 1.8.0
What happened to the plugin and 1.8 support sections?
They have been hidden for now until 1.8 is officially released . I dont think it will be released today.
I don't think it will be release today either. There is still some github activity in the background and I think the website isn't quite there yet.
The final package is being tested AFAIK. The sections are visible again.
It could be release tomorrow, since tomorrow is the 1st. It will look better that way on the release date.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12