MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FASTyle 2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
FASTyle 1.3 is out
Download it from the Mods Site. To upgrade, uninstall the plugin, upload the new files overwriting the old ones and press Install & activate. Please note that uninstalling the plugin is mandatory before installing the new 1.3 version, because it needs to apply 1 core edit. Also, PluginLibrary is a requirement from now on.

I provide support on MyBBoost only.

Changelog:
  • added the ability to quick jump to a specific template while editing one. Just select a template from the select box and you are redirected instantly to the selected template. Works best with Whisper which has searchable select boxes using MyBB's native Select2 plugin;
  • replaced the templates loading routine with a faster AJAX-powered logic.

@Eldenroot: well with FASTyle + Whisper you can quick jump to a specific template by searching it in the edit view.
Awesome plugin!
@Shade - thank you. I have been using your ACP theme for a long time, very nice!
For any reasons, in the ungrouped template sets, headerinclude is not showing up with the latest version of FASTyle (1.3).

It also close the template tree when you have one template set open already.
Thank you for your report. The headerinclude template is grouped together with the Header template group due to the MySQL query which loads templates seaeching for the prefix "header".

I don't understand the second issue. Can you elaborate it more?
(2016-04-01, 12:20 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your report. The headerinclude template is grouped together with the Header template group due to the MySQL query which loads templates seaeching for the prefix "header".

I don't understand the second issue. Can you elaborate it more?

Thanks for your fast reply Shade.

Sure, the second issue is something like this:

When you go to edit templates and open a group of templates, like the header group for example, you can see all the templates of that group. If you enter to one of them, and make changes, after saving them, you can use the navigation of the admin cp to go back and see all the templates of that group open, more exactly, this image:

[Image: K2a3HxR.png]

If you want to do the same thing with FASTyle active, when you go back, the group of templates is closed, and you need to click again to open the set group to see all the templates, like this:

[Image: H7b1u2m.png]

Is a silly thing but saves a lot of time.
Well I didn't think about it when building FASTyle 1.3. Actually, I added a quick jump into the template edit view in order to definitely get rid of the "Save and return to listing" button. However I do realize that the default theme does not come with searchable selectboxes like my ACP theme Whisper does, so quick jumping to another template is quite difficult.

I guess 1.4 will come with default support for searchable selectboxes plus the ability to update the URL accordingly (the collapsed/expanded state is not powered by cookies but with plain URL manipulation). I'm quite busy in the real world so in the meantime I would suggest you to install Whisper and use it in combination with FASTyle 1.3 to achieve a faster experience.
(2016-04-01, 02:33 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Well I didn't think about it when building FASTyle 1.3. Actually, I added a quick jump into the template edit view in order to definitely get rid of the "Save and return to listing" button. However I do realize that the default theme does not come with searchable selectboxes like my ACP theme Whisper does, so quick jumping to another template is quite difficult.

I guess 1.4 will come with default support for searchable selectboxes plus the ability to update the URL accordingly (the collapsed/expanded state is not powered by cookies but with plain URL manipulation). I'm quite busy in the real world so in the meantime I would suggest you to install Whisper and use it in combination with FASTyle 1.3 to achieve a faster experience.

Ok no problem, thanks Shade!
Finally getting the chance to use this. It's great.
Glad you like it brad Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9