MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FASTyle 2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi Shade, once again, fantastic plugin. I was reluctant to use it at first because it got me confused (I actually just didn't understand how it worked.)

Anyways, I recently decided to give a freshy view to my ACP and decided to install Whisper, which is equally great. But apparently there is a conflict between both, as I can't use Fastyle if using the Whisper theme.
Thanks Omar. Unfortunately that’s a known issue which I have still to address, but I have limited time to solve it at the moment.
An improved version of FASTyle is in development.

CURRENT

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...612e706e67]

NEW

[Image: aPgychD.png]
Please add an option to disable auto-complete tags... thx
There is one more problem. Sometimes this plugin likes to swap the contents of one css stylesheet for another when we edit the first one and go to the other. Then we lose the css stylesheet. Example:

We edit the global.css file and go to global2.css.

The content of global.css goes to global2.css and we lose the content of global2.css when we save it and do not notice that it has been replaced

It happened to me twice

Sorry if there are any mistakes in these sentences :/
(2020-10-26, 03:00 PM)uPster Wrote: [ -> ]There is one more problem. Sometimes this plugin likes to swap the contents of one css stylesheet for another when we edit the first one and go to the other. Then we lose the css stylesheet. Example:

We edit the global.css file and go to global2.css.

The content of global.css goes to global2.css and we lose the content of global2.css when we save it and do not notice that it has been replaced

It happened to me twice

Sorry if there are any mistakes in these sentences :/

This has never occurred to me, but it's probably due to an excessive speed in switching between assets. Remember, FASTyle works with AJAX – a technology not entirely optimized for these kind of actions. The result is race conditions, especially if you are too quick in a live environment.

I suggest you slow down a bit (wait for the confirmation dialog before switching), or use localhost (where network latency is reduced to 0).
FASTyle 2.3 is out
This is a bugfix and feature release. Read the changelog and download the new version here.
Nice, is "autocomplete" disabled? Or how to disable it by myself?
I didn't have time to add settings. Open admin/jscripts/FASTyle/main.js, find and remove:

autoCloseTags: true,
autoCloseBrackets: true

The former is for autoclosing tags (eg.: <html>), the latter for brackets (eg.: { this }).
OK.

Anyway still some templates do not have name... this bug has been there since 2.0 launch? Also the scrollbar on the left is not working properly..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9