MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FASTyle 2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi, this looks like just the thing I need, but I'm having problems getting it installed.

(This is my first time using myBB, so apologies if its a stupid question)

I've uploaded the file to the plugin directory, I go to the ACP/plugins and hit 'Install & Activate' and I get an error page (see attached)

Have you any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
You need to download and upload PluginLibrary. Unfortunately I'm from mobile and I can't link it for you, but it's easily searchable.

Strange that I did not include an error message in case it is missing.
(2016-07-24, 03:02 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]You need to download and upload PluginLibrary. Unfortunately I'm from mobile and I can't link it for you, but it's easily searchable.

Strange that I did not include an error message in case it is missing.

Brilliant Smile

Working now, thank you Smile
FASTyle 1.4 is out
To download the new version, see the changelog and get support visit the official release thread.
FASTyle 1.5 is out
To download the new version, see the changelog and get support visit the official release thread. This version solves an important issue which prevented templates to be saved randomly.
Thank you @Shade!
Great. I thought it was just me. lol

Thanks for the update, Shade.
I had the chance to analyze the template saving issue and finally isolate it. I have pushed an update on GitHub which definitely fixes the issue once for all.
FASTyle 1.6.1 is out
To download the new version, see the changelog and get support visit the official release thread.

This version solves 2 reported issues and introduces quick template editing with in-page tabs switching.

[Image: SV9OBix.gif]
FASTyle 1.7 is out

This release fixes bugs in the new quick templates manager and introduces Sublime Text keymap to CodeMirror. Here you can find the complete list of keyboard shortcuts you can use to improve your template and stylesheet management.

[Image: pqS34X6.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9