MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
hi sir
the first code dont work , all the forum is missed up ( bcz of css code )

the secod one i dont know the plugin variable , i use this http://mods.mybb.com/view/forumsicons

the third i mean when u have a message from a uer , there is a tip in the index that said u received a message from the user : Title , in ur template the title is replaced by the id of the message so it appear : u received a message from user : 98978 ( number = id of the messge ) also the link of this message dont dont contain the id of the message
I was having an issue with the mobile view menu on the top right. It would not drop-down or respond on iOS devices. Android and all other browsers work perfect.
can i change sub forum icon in index..???

[Image: PdUvqS5.jpg]
(2016-01-21, 06:18 AM)zainilove Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Tofighi,..

many thanks for your theme, but I didn't found where I can see the live preview of your theme

hi... i m using this theme on my website, u can see it Smile
(2016-01-25, 02:14 PM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]

many thanks for your theme, but I didn't found where I can see the live preview of your theme

hi... i m using this theme on my website, u can see it Smile

Please share your web link, i want see it  Smile
Many thanks to AliReza Tofighi for creating this theme and even more thanks for making it free!

Did anyone ever solve the mobile menu issue?

Thanks
does this use tables?
Awesome theme, big thank you to the developer Tofighi.
I would like to know how to change forum icons, can anyone please help?
Thank you
As the UCP is not quite right, how to make it unresponsive so it can fully function, we can't really use it at the moment.

Can Check on Live Forum:
http://forum.freezone.it/index.php

Theme MyBBPro by ATofighi for my its the Best Theme for 1.8 Responsive theme 

Multi color theme for 1.8
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20