MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Gets a little funky in smartphone view. Are there adjustments I can make? People need to scroll and sections wordwrap and look off.
I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere on this thread, there's just too many pages to look at.

Do you have a line that I can implement into the code to give the logo the responsiveness of bootstrap? I know bootstrap pretty well and there is the
class="img-responsive"

But I'm not 100% sure where to put this. If someone could throw me a bone to help out that would be nice Smile

Also, I'd like to add custom images to the boards, if anyone has any references to doing so, that would also be muchly appreciated!

I'm running 1.8.3
(2015-01-03, 12:00 AM)mrfield16 Wrote: [ -> ]Gets a little funky in smartphone view.  Are there adjustments I can make?   People need to scroll and sections wordwrap and look off.

Any answer on this one?
If you just hold up someone will answer it.
What is not responsive about the image. I've tested mine on my phone and iPad and seems to work well.

What isn't workjng that well is the registration page Sad
hello is there a possibility to put the numbers of topics and post in ?
Brilliant theme and works great on mobiles etc. Had to tweak the CSS only for the header banner image so it was 100% width other wise worked great "out of the box"

I'm however really stuck on the forum legend icons. Can someone point me in the right direction to change these?

I've found the CSS referencing to Octicons - can this be changed to pull an image through from a folder on my server

.forum_status.forum_on:before, .subforum_minion:before {
  content: '\f02b';
  color: #3498db;
}

.forum_status.forum_off:before, .subforum_minioff:before {
  content: '\f02b';
  color: #7f8c8d
}

.forum_status.forum_offlock:before, .subforum_miniofflock:before {
  content: '\f06a';
  color: #0d0d0d
}

.forum_status.forum_offlink:before, .subforum_miniofflink:before {
  content: '\f05c';
  color: #0d0d0d
}

I tried using

width: 50px;

height: 50px;
    background: url(images/myicon.png) 0 0;

but this didn't work

Thanks Guys
(2014-09-17, 06:09 PM)ATofighi Wrote: [ -> ]In the name of God
Hi,
this is my first free theme for MyBB 1.8 and First multicolor theme for MyBB 1.8.
Design By: AliReza_Tofighi

License:
License of BootstrapGithub OctIcons and Flat UI Colors  & My License:
Quote:If you want use this theme you must don't remove My Copyright... .

Download: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=165

RightToLeft Version:
if your language is RTL please download theme in my Website: http://my-bb.ir/Thread-پوسته-چندرنگ-و-ریسپانسیو-MyBBPRo

I have installed the theme in a vanilla installation of MyBB and the top menu are not rendered properly (see screenshot below).
What could I do to make it work as expected?
MyBB version 1.8.3
Hi i was wondering where to put this > > > bit of a noob and need it for mobile thanks

(2014-12-09, 11:26 PM)DroidVengeance Wrote: [ -> ]I was having an issue with the mobile view menu on the top right. It would not drop-down or respond on iOS devices. Android and all other browsers work perfect. Below is the fix I used.

This is for the "topmenu-mini"
Original Code:

<span class="visible-xs">
              <span class="dropdown" id="topmenu-mini">
                <a id="Topmenu-dropdown" role="button" data-toggle="dropdown" data-target="#">
                  <span class="mega-octicon octicon-three-bars"></span>
                </a>
                <ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu" aria-labelledby="Topmenu-dropdown" href="#">

Replaced with:

<span class="visible-xs">
              <span class="dropdown" id="topmenu-mini">
                <a id="Topmenu-dropdown" role="button" data-toggle="dropdown" data-target="#" href="#">
                  <span class="mega-octicon octicon-three-bars"></span>
                </a>
                <ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu" aria-labelledby="Topmenu-dropdown" href="#">

Adding the href="#" after the data-target="#" fixes this issue. Or at least for me it did. I guess iOS devices need the href tags.
^ that is in header template of the theme.
header_welcomeblock_guest and header_welcomeblock_member templates also have data-target="#" related code
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20