MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent Threads On Index [Updated 02-09-21]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I write it on my firts message any programmer should know what i meant.

But go to line: 261

You see this value:

'sid' => '$sid',

It is a wrong reference simple quotes do not recognize vars, so you can remove quotes or use double quotes instead, i prefer set int value and sanitize, but you can do whatever you want and done !!!
					'sid' => "$sid",
Or what i use is:
					'sid' => (int)$sid,

I thinks is a very easy fix there are another typo error but i don't remember it because is only for latest poster avatars. But with this change at least templates are created, and you can edit and load data without problem, otherwise mod does not work. and it is only in latest sended file because a friend of mine told me to check it the mod to work and i do.

See yah !!!

Is the ltest #13 version and as i say before i only have tested that version so i dunno if previous versions have same error. But i only downloaded that the same day the user post and me because i think we have the same version due i have the same error and my friend too so i fix it for him.

It is to har to take care of my site and my own mods, for that reason i only tell what i remeber about that error and how to fix it but right now i have downloaded again because i do not have anymore.

I think @dragonexpert can be fix that in a few moments but i think is only a typo error i have many times some typo errors but it is easy to fix when you are the owner, i have to review all code to see the error and i try to explain to @dragonexpert review because i know he knows t 100% his mod and can made the patch and upload new fixed version Smile

P.D: I do it for my friend because he ask me for this and is the only one who have donated to me in all the time i have on the web nobody never do that in the past but this user do it so i think he is very gratefull with the mods he buy at this moment from me and he is the first and only one who donates to my directly, so do you think it's fair enought ? I do many jobs but some of them i have not shared due that all people wants all for free and quick, and easy, so think about that and try to understand i try to do my best don't you ?
Thank you Smile +1 added
On Github this is fixed, but I'm not planning on adding another update here until I get a few more things done.
Getting this error when I hit activate:

[attachment=38562]
Edit line 216 in /inc/plugins/recentthread.php to remove the single quotes.

I am almost done with the next update. cURL will be required for it, but it does make things much smoother.
I am looking for the changelog and new features Smile Good job!
(2017-03-16, 09:10 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Edit line 216 in /inc/plugins/recentthread.php to remove the single quotes.

I am almost done with the next update.  cURL will be required for it, but it does make things much smoother.

On line 216 I don't see any single quotes I can remove Sad
Below is a screen shot of how I'm seeing line 216.

[attachment=38574]
You might not have the most recent version. You could probably safely use this link: https://github.com/dragonexpert/recentth...Version-15
I'd like someone to test the Version 15 branch on Github. It adds some features and fixes a couple bugs.
Ok i will try it right now and i'll send you a feedback when i have finished.

Ok that is what i've got.

1.- When you have in the same forum all threads taken from the mod if you select that forums to be ignored then mod shows you table without results it's funny because for easy tests i have all 15 threads inside the same forums at first glance so i have selected that forums to be ignored and no results are showed. This happens only with the same forum inside the list if there is more than one then results are whowed fine.

2.- If you have selected all forums to be ignored then none was taken and results are showed.

And that was all all the other stuff works fine for me at least until now.

I hope it helps to you.

See yah !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42