MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TinyMCE for the editor ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
TinyMCE
I think this is one of the most simple & advanced editor out there, and the most stable too Smile !

EDIT : there is a poll here for thoses who want to say something about the editor x)
whats wrong with the current one?
(2016-01-20, 02:29 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]whats wrong with the current one?

So many things. We want to run as far away from SCEditor as we can.

Ehm.. it is basically garbage?
Btw I think MyBB 2.0 should use CKEditor as default, it's by far the best editor out there (even better than some of paid editors)
(2016-01-20, 03:45 PM)Phrenetiick Wrote: [ -> ]

Ehm.. it is basically garbage?
Btw I think MyBB 2.0 should use CKEditor as default, it's by far the best editor out there (even better than some of paid editors)

Hey, did you tried TinyMCE ? CKeditor is greate, but the TinyMCE is even better at my eyes Smile try it !
It depends.... I prefer CKEditor
(2016-01-20, 04:23 PM)Technowix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, did you tried TinyMCE ? CKeditor is greate, but the TinyMCE is even better at my eyes Smile try it !
Why do you think TinyMCE is better than e.g. CKEditor?
Xenforo removed TinyMCE, because xenforo team failed to resolve the existing problems in this editor.
i not think that mybb team will have sucess in solve issues in this editor.
(2016-01-20, 02:45 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]

So many things. We want to run as far away from SCEditor as we can.

why? its never failed me yet, not that i have used it extensively
(2016-01-20, 11:16 PM)Nik101010 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-20, 04:23 PM)Technowix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, did you tried TinyMCE ? CKeditor is greate, but the TinyMCE is even better at my eyes Smile try it !
Why do you think TinyMCE is better than e.g. CKEditor?

For having trying both of them, they provide nearly the same things (and, I think we can achieve the same on both) but my last point was the design and integration, where TinyMCE is, still at my eyes, much more gorgeous to look at x)

Play with it :
TinyMCE basic TinyMCE full
CKedior basic CKeditor full
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6