MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I tried finding screenshots of the themes using the link you provided in the first post. But I couldn't find any. No thumbnails either. Live Demo works though. Very Nice and Sleek layout. GLWS Smile
(2018-02-22, 12:58 PM)Eree J Wrote: [ -> ]I tried finding screenshots of the themes using the link you provided in the first post. But I couldn't find any. No thumbnails either. Live Demo works though. Very Nice and Sleek layout. GLWS Smile

go here to check Demo

(2018-02-22, 12:58 PM)Eree J Wrote: [ -> ]I tried finding screenshots of the themes using the link you provided in the first post. But I couldn't find any. No thumbnails either. Live Demo works though. Very Nice and Sleek layout. GLWS Smile

hey dude' see forum.gsmhostingvip.com
(2018-02-22, 12:58 PM)Eree J Wrote: [ -> ]I tried finding screenshots of the themes using the link you provided in the first post. But I couldn't find any. No thumbnails either. Live Demo works though. Very Nice and Sleek layout. GLWS Smile
You can check all images and demo here
https://wallbb.co.uk/product/focus-respo...ybb-theme/
Smile

(2018-02-22, 06:41 AM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]I knew little CSS
... I am saying if I change the whole background color, the text color much be change. or I leave it?
however, the major thing is. how to change post user profile from upper to lest side
The user profile from upper to left side is 100% coming in the next update.

Cheers Smile
hello, can you just tell me the difference between the premium focus them and free focus them

...because free focus theme get more support and deference update than the premium version
(2018-02-25, 09:00 AM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]hello, can you just tell me the difference between the premium focus them and free focus them

...because free focus theme get more support and deference update than the premium version

Premium Focus theme gets fasters updates and more support. I try to give support to free version as well Smile
Do not think like that please Wink
Focus Theme will be updated to MyBB 1.8.15 this weekend. Smile
(2018-03-30, 04:42 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Focus Theme will be updated to MyBB 1.8.15 this weekend. Smile

Thanks 
But the major Update should be responsible and this Users Panel 
I mean Author profile should be @ left hand (NOT @ TOP) 
...THANKS
(2018-04-03, 07:32 PM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-30, 04:42 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Focus Theme will be updated to MyBB 1.8.15 this weekend. Smile

Thanks 
But the major Update should be responsible and this Users Panel 
I mean Author profile should be @ left hand (NOT @ TOP) 
...THANKS
I will suggest you to make local edits as that is customization specifically for you Smile

UPDATE
Theme is now updated to 1.8.15 and you can download it from your account at WallBB.
All changes are pushed to github and Extend website, you can now download version 10
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=671

Regards
WallBB
..hey Dude', I need Go Dark. premium theme 
i didn't like the mobile responsive of focus-mybb, can you pls send your mail, so we can talk about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17