MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
hi WallBB, may i ask if I purchase your responsive theme, is it fully customizable?
I'm thinking of creating a forum that is responsive but would like to customize the outlook, is it possible to edit your css files?
(2017-04-02, 03:39 PM)hengkhai Wrote: [ -> ]hi WallBB, may i ask if I purchase your responsive theme, is it fully customizable?
I'm thinking of creating a forum that is responsive but would like to customize the outlook, is it possible to edit your css files?
Yes you can customize it to your liking by modifing css and templates.
Hey guys,

I'm very proud of myself because i just bought one copy of Focus Theme from WallBB and installed/customized all by myself (like my old Focus theme).

I'm here to recommend WallBB services: Very quick buy, very good support from him since the beginning. I can vouch for WallBB and his work. All you guys can trust him!

So...

Let's ask for a quick support here:

- How i change the color of the fonts in the threads to true black? Like in this MyBB Forum? The grey colour is some hard to read.

- How i edit/change/disable the inbuilt announcement system? Just in coding?

- In the very big announcement for guests visitors, i already changed the text, but, a small detail:

I need to change the icons for "register" and "login" like in the HEADER (Howdy Guest!) - with the key and the happy person. I can't find the class. If i change in the guest welcome block, the button is gone and a plain ugly text appear in the place.

- I need MySEO for this theme or it's built in too?

I'm in the beginning to install my plugins. Most of what i use is ok in this theme:

- BAM Manager: Works fully. No code editing to work;

- Last Posts On Side Bar (ver. 1.0, tomorrow i will update): Works great. Some easy code editing (follow the instructions on readme.txt);

- My Forum Icons: Some editing, just follow the install instructions;

- DVZ Mentions and Automention is working.

- Google Analytics is working;

- OUGC Awards is working;

- MyCode Spoiler is working;

- My Spoiler is working;

- MyReactions is working!

Thanks guys.

Not working:

- Share This Page plugin is not working. The buttons are not showing up in the end of the page.

- MyAlerts: Need help to configure this one. My admin menu (moderation and admin cp) is missing after activating MyAlerts. Disabled until solution.

- Imgur for Uploading Images not working. The button/area don't show when posting a reply/new thread like suppose to be.

For imgur support, they send me that:

(2017-04-04, 06:26 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Contact your theme developer

Hope we can fix this. In the old version of Focus the plugin works great. What can be?

Update with new issues:

- The box of Automention sometimes appear too low (very far from the text) - This happened when i was replying to a closed thread;

- The Moderator Options when posting a reply or starting a new thread dont work. Just show a blank line after "Moderator Options".
(2017-04-04, 02:11 PM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I'm very proud of myself because i just bought one copy of Focus Theme from WallBB and installed/customized all by myself (like my old Focus theme).

I'm here to recommend WallBB services: Very quick buy, very good support from him since the beginning. I can vouch for WallBB and his work. All you guys can trust him!

So...

Let's ask for a quick support here:

- How i change the color of the fonts in the threads to true black? Like in this MyBB Forum? The grey colour is some hard to read.

- How i edit/change/disable the inbuilt announcement system? Just in coding?

- In the very big announcement for guests visitors, i already changed the text, but, a small detail:

I need to change the icons for "register" and "login" like in the HEADER (Howdy Guest!) - with the key and the happy person. I can't find the class. If i change in the guest welcome block, the button is gone and a plain ugly text appear in the place.

- I need MySEO for this theme or it's built in too?

I'm in the beginning to install my plugins. Most of what i use is ok in this theme:

- BAM Manager: Works fully. No code editing to work;

- Last Posts On Side Bar (ver. 1.0, tomorrow i will update): Works great. Some easy code editing (follow the instructions on readme.txt);

- My Forum Icons: Some editing, just follow the install instructions;

- DVZ Mentions and Automention is working.

- Google Analytics is working;

- OUGC Awards is working;

- MyCode Spoiler is working;

- My Spoiler is working;

- MyReactions is working!

Thanks guys.

Not working:

- Share This Page plugin is not working. The buttons are not showing up in the end of the page.

- MyAlerts: Need help to configure this one. My admin menu (moderation and admin cp) is missing after activating MyAlerts. Disabled until solution.

- Imgur for Uploading Images not working. The button/area don't show when posting a reply/new thread like suppose to be.

For imgur support, they send me that:

(2017-04-04, 06:26 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Contact your theme developer

Hope we can fix this. In the old version of Focus the plugin works great. What can be?

Update with new issues:

- The box of Automention sometimes appear too low (very far from the text) - This happened when i was replying to a closed thread;

- The Moderator Options when posting a reply or starting a new thread dont work. Just show a blank line after "Moderator Options".
Hey Palhanow,
I feel most of the plugins that are not working will work after disabling and reactivating the plugin.

For the ( - The Moderator Options when posting a reply or starting a new thread dont work. Just show a blank line after "Moderator Options". ) :-
Can you share screenshot ?

Regards
WallBB
Hey WallBB,

The screenshots that you need:

[Image: zhrjgyh.png]

[Image: XqvfMjF.png]

Also, the Post Options (signature, smilies, etc) is not showing for Moderador/Admin. Like in the sreenshots (I'm using my Admin account in the screenshots).

My New Reply Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>{$lang->post_reply_to}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/post.js?ver=1808"></script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$preview}
{$maximageserror}
{$attacherror}
{$reply_errors}
{$moderation_notice}
<form action="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;processed=1" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="input">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder tmob_hide">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->post_new_reply}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->reply_to}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$loginbox}
<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="20%"><strong>{$lang->post_subject}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>
</tr>
{$posticons}
<tr>
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong><br />{$smilieinserter}<!-- Imgur -->{$imgur_button}<!-- /Imgur --></td>
<td class="trow2">
<textarea id="message" name="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2" >{$message}</textarea>
{$codebuttons}
{$multiquote_external}
</td>
</tr>
{$postoptions}
{$modoptions}
{$subscriptionmethod}
{$captcha}
</table>
{$attachbox}
<br />
<div align="center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->post_reply}" tabindex="3" accesskey="s" />  <input type="submit" class="button" name="previewpost" value="{$lang->preview_post}" tabindex="4" />{$savedraftbutton}</div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_newreply" />
<input type="hidden" name="replyto" value="{$replyto}" />
<input type="hidden" name="posthash" value="{$posthash}" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentaid" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentact" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="quoted_ids" value="{$quoted_ids}" />
<input type="hidden" name="tid" value="{$tid}" />
{$editdraftpid}
</form>
{$forumrules}
{$threadreview}
{$footer}
<script type="text/javascript">
	$(".author_avatar img").error(function () {
		$(this).unbind("error").closest('.author_avatar').remove();
	});
</script>
</body>
</html>

My New Thread Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>{$lang->newthread_in}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/post.js?ver=1800"></script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$preview}
{$thread_errors}
{$attacherror}
{$moderation_notice}
<form action="newthread.php?fid={$fid}&amp;processed=1" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="input">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder tmob_hide">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->post_new_thread}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$loginbox}
<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="20%"><strong>{$lang->thread_subject}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$prefixselect}<input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>
</tr>
{$posticons}
<tr>
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong>{$smilieinserter}<!-- Imgur -->{$imgur_button}<!-- /Imgur --></td>
<td class="trow2">
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea>
{$codebuttons}
{$multiquote_external}
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->post_options}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">
<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[signature]" value="1" tabindex="7"{$postoptionschecked['signature']} /> {$lang->options_sig}</label>
{$disablesmilies}</span></td>
</tr>
{$modoptions}
{$subscriptionmethod}
{$pollbox}
{$captcha}
</table>
{$attachbox}
<br />
<div style="text-align:center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->post_thread}" tabindex="4" accesskey="s" />  <input type="submit" class="button" name="previewpost" value="{$lang->preview_post}" tabindex="5" />{$savedraftbutton}</div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_newthread" />
<input type="hidden" name="posthash" value="{$posthash}" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentaid" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="attachmentact" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="quoted_ids" value="{$quoted_ids}" />
<input type="hidden" name="tid" value="{$tid}" />
{$editdraftpid}
</form>
{$forumrules}
{$footer}
<script type="text/javascript">
	$(".author_avatar img").error(function () {
		$(this).unbind("error").closest('.author_avatar').remove();
	});
</script>
</body>
</html>

Both are with the Imgur code too.

If you need the Admin Account just send me a PM.

I'm now going to try to reinstall the plugins.

Thank you very much.

The Post Options on New Thread/Reply are not showing too for common users.

Just reinstalled the imgur plugin:
The problem still happens.

Sorry about that WallBB.

The Share This Page is working after reinstall, but, the facebook banner is not showing. I think is a plugin problem on this one.

Just installed the last dev (#19( from Imgur Plugin and the problem still exist.

The plugin just don't show in send PM, new thread and new reply.

I'm in new place with MyAlerts:

Just uninstalled the plugin, reuploaded que files, installed again with this instructions:

Changed myalerts_headericon template with:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts {$newAlertsIndicator} open_modal"
       onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/alerts.php?action=modal&amp;ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}'); return false;"><i class="fa fa-bell"></i> {$lang->myalerts_alerts}
        ({$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']})</a> 

And now the Icon/Link is showing, BUT...

I have a new problem and is theme related.

-When clicking in My Alerts Icon/Link in welcomeblock, the floating pop-up, dont show. I have to open in new window, going to CP and there i can see.

I think is that it.

Thanks in advance WallBB.
Hey Palhanow,
Can you provide me admin login to fix these issues.
Just send for you WallBB.

Thank so very much to you.
(2017-04-06, 01:22 PM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]Just send for you WallBB.

Thank so very much to you.

Thanks for the information, I will check that and post about the plugin integration tweaks i will do here as well.

Regards
WallBB
Price is 20$ for the month of May Smile
(2017-07-14, 01:48 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You should use the below thread for future communication Erio

Here I am Smile

Open queston:
how can I add the information about the latest post for each thread in the treadoverview. On the desktopversion I see the latest post, a timestep etc.

Mobile -> not.

What I want: as an mobile user I also want to see the name of the newest post/thread as well as the autor? (so 1-2 lines)

What must I do to add at least the name of the latest poster/user as well as the time-information?

Got no idea how and where I have to change something.

BR,
Erio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17