MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2017-02-07, 01:28 PM)ForumDude Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, that was the problem... I just received the 2nd update email now, and I've installed the revised search template.

And..... IT WORKS GREAT.   Big Grin 

Thanks again WallBB, you're quite an awesome theme developer!

EDIT:  Can you post the URL so I can give a positive review for your FocusResponsive Theme?  I remember you saying there was a place for that, but I can't find it now.
Hey ForumDude,
You can write a review here Smile
I have removed review system on WallBB now

Regards
WallBB
My Review of WallBB's FocusResponsive Theme

Well, I was looking for a classy theme that was simple both in look and in functionality.  Took a look at the free version and after some off-line testing, decided that this was a theme that was actually WORTH something.  So, I purchased the paid theme.

POSITIVES:
  • This theme just looks awesome and classy.
  • Very inexpensive to purchase - you get a lot for a small fee (currently $20 I think - I'd suggest you get it while you can at that low price)
  • The theme developer (WallBB) was very helpful in fixing any issues that arose and distributing those fixes to paid customers.
  • Our forum members report that this responsive theme looks great on desktops, tablets & smartphones and that functionality is great.
  • If you want to customize the theme, that's pretty easy, and WallBB is here to answer any questions about how to do certain customizations.
NEGATIVES:
  • WallBB is a busy man, so if you have an issue, please be patient.  I had to wait a bit for him to resolve some issues (a few days), but I'm glad he took the time to do it right.  I'd rather have it done right and fully tested than have it done quickly in a slipshod manner.  Theme development takes time.
  • Our forum members reported that (even with the updates & looking at PMs and using the search results page) seeing all the "stuff" that's normally on a desktop PC isn't appearing on smaller mobile devices (smartphones).  But that didn't affect the usability of PMs or search, just the degree of detail that was displayed.  But there's the hard fact that on small devices, screen space is quite limited, and you're just not going to get the same amount of detailed information on a small device (and still make it readable).  Usually, simply using the device in horizontal (landscape) mode was enough to solve these issues.
  • I really can't think of any more major negative issues.

EDIT:

WallBB,

Ran into a small problem after I updated the files per your second email... not sure if this issue existed before or after the file updates.

For some reason, on smaller mobile devices, from the main forum page, everything looks great when you're visiting the forum as a guest (not logged in).

However, if you log in as a member on a smartphone, the main forum page doesn't shrink to fit the screen properly (like it does when you're not logged in).  If you log back out and view the forum as a guest again, everything is fine.

Hope you can help. Cool
Hey Forumdude,
This is not happening in the theme, probably you might have removed some code.
I will check it om your website.

Regards
WallBB
(2017-02-08, 04:39 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Forumdude,

Regards
WallBB

Well, my stupidity strikes again.  It was my fault.  I was trying to get "fancy" with the header_welcomeblock_member template.  (was trying to make the unread posts number more readable, at the upper right, next to the username when you're logged in).

I reverted that section of template back to your original code and ALL IS FINE NOW.

Sorry for taking up your time on this, WallBB. Blush
(2017-02-08, 01:56 PM)ForumDude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-08, 04:39 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Forumdude,

Regards
WallBB

Well, my stupidity strikes again.  It was my fault.  I was trying to get "fancy" with the header_welcomeblock_member template.  (was trying to make the unread posts number more readable, at the upper right, next to the username when you're logged in).

I reverted that section of template back to your original code and ALL IS FINE NOW.

Sorry for taking up your time on this, WallBB. Blush
Told you Smile
Good luck with your forum.
I have received some orders, though everyone has payment denied. If anyone is facing issues with payments, let me know.

Regards
WallBB
Just an update, price of focus theme is 18$ for a limited time Smile

Regards
WallBB
How do you choose which of the four colour schemes will be used?

(2017-02-28, 04:55 PM)JamesOakley Wrote: [ -> ]How do you choose which of the four colour schemes will be used?

Doh - I've just found it.

I hadn't realised that "Edit Theme" in Admin CP contained more than just the list of css stylesheets - there are also lots of other settings, including the base colour to use. Blush
(2017-02-28, 04:55 PM)JamesOakley Wrote: [ -> ]How do you choose which of the four colour schemes will be used?

Doh - I've just found it.

I hadn't realised that "Edit Theme" in Admin CP contained more than just the list of css stylesheets - there are also lots of other settings, including the base colour to use. Blush

At the bottom of the edit theme, there is option to change color :-)
Regular price is updated to 25$, it is going to be on discount price 18$ till 31 March Smile

Regards
WallBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17