MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2017-07-20, 10:10 AM)Erio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-14, 01:48 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You should use the below thread for future communication Erio

Here I am Smile

Open queston:
how can I add the information about the latest post for each thread in the treadoverview. On the desktopversion I see the latest post, a timestep etc.

Mobile -> not.

What I want: as an mobile user I also want to see the name of the newest post/thread as well as the autor? (so 1-2 lines)

What must I do to add at least the name of the latest poster/user as well as the time-information?

Got no idea how and where I have to change something.

BR,
Erio

Hey Erio,
How do you want to show the thread and author, I will help you with the responsive layout.
Can you draw or something to explain better ?

Regards
WallBB
Well ... when I open a subforum right now (mobile) I see the overview of the threads.

Something like:

Thread 1 (NAME)
Name Thread starter
---------------------------------
Thread 2 (NAME)
Name Thread starter
Thread 3 (NAME)
Name Thread starter
Thread 4 (NAME)
Name Thread starter

What I want to have is:

Thread 1 (NAME)
Name of newest user who add a post, TIME (e.g. yesterday, or 5mins ago, or 10.07.2017...)
Thread 2 (NAME)
Name of newest user who add a post, TIME (e.g. yesterday, or 5mins ago, or 10.07.2017...)
Thread 3 (NAME)
Thread 4 (NAME)

E.g.:
Superamazing Thread Topic
Erio, 18.07.2017

For the index page I want to have the name of the newest thread (or the with one with the newest update) + username of the latest update.

Something like this:

General Discussion
Threadname, Username 1
Off-Topic
Threadname, Username 2

Both kind of information is already available on desktop devices. My users complain, that they have (on mobile devices) to open the categories, forums, subforums to see which thread is new or has been updated.

Let me know if this explanation helps you to understand my issue - screenshots/screendesign might be possible but will take some time.

BR,
Erio
(2017-07-20, 02:51 PM)Erio Wrote: [ -> ]Well ... when I open a subforum right now (mobile) I see the overview of the threads.

Something like:

Thread 1 (NAME)
Name Thread starter
Thread 2 (NAME)
Name Thread starter
Thread 3 (NAME)
Name Thread starter
Thread 4 (NAME)
Name Thread starter

What I want to have is:

Thread 1 (NAME)
Thread 2 (NAME)
Thread 3 (NAME)
Thread 4 (NAME)

E.g.:
Superamazing Thread Topic
Erio, 18.07.2017

For the index page I want to have the name of the newest thread (or the with one with the newest update) + username of the latest update.

Something like this:

General Discussion
Threadname, Username 1
Off-Topic
Threadname, Username 2

Both kind of information is already available on desktop devices. My users complain, that they have (on mobile devices) to open the categories, forums, subforums to see which thread is new or has been updated.

Let me know if this explanation helps you to understand my issue - screenshots/screendesign might be possible but will take some time.

BR,
Erio

I understood what you want, can you share temporary admin login via PM?
I will do this for you Smile

Regards
WallBB
Updated the theme to remove regular text and use more MyBB default variables for easier language compatibility.

Regards
WallBB
Hello,

I have a fresh install of MyBB where I didn't do anything yet, then I installed your theme and did no changes at all and this happened.

First, there's a horizontal scroll that I believe shouldn't be happening - I had the free version before and had no issues with it - and there's also the quick search box and everything on the right that is cut out.

I didn't do any changes to the theme, it was like that when I installed it.

[Image: _7VNPFQBRCif4wmbSQ4ewQ.png]
(2017-08-24, 09:58 AM)Starlight Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have a fresh install of MyBB where I didn't do anything yet, then I installed your theme and did no changes at all and this happened.

First, there's a horizontal scroll that I believe shouldn't be happening - I had the free version before and had no issues with it - and there's also the quick search box and everything on the right that is cut out.

I didn't do any changes to the theme, it was like that when I installed it.

[Image: _7VNPFQBRCif4wmbSQ4ewQ.png]

Can you share your website URL, i believe this is something issue with your board. Need url to check this.

Regards
WallBB
I'll pm you the url cause it's just a test forum...
(2017-09-03, 07:35 AM)Starlight Wrote: [ -> ]I'll pm you the url cause it's just a test forum...

Sure, let me know whenever you want to share the url.
Hii Sir,
I going to purchase focus premium theme.. Please tell me is there any offer or price reduction?
Please give any offers..
Thank you
(2017-09-13, 06:48 AM)Meenu Wrote: [ -> ]Hii Sir,
I going to purchase focus premium theme.. Please tell me is there any offer or price reduction?
Please give any offers..
Thank you
I will give you 5$ discount Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17