MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I'm enjoying working with your theme - thank you.

In the footer, there are 4 sections with "footerFloat" class - the "About" text, and 3 menus. As the page width decreases, they remain side-by-side with each div becoming narrower and narrower, which makes the content hard to read.

IMO, the responsiveness of the theme would be better if they stacked below a certain width.

Any chance you could consider this for a future update?

@media all and (max-width: 720px) {
  .footerFloat {
    width: auto;
    display: block;
  }
}

Or something like that. (Maybe it doesn't need the max-width selector: It actually handles quite well as auto-width blocks at any size)
(2017-03-03, 02:28 PM)JamesOakley Wrote: [ -> ]I'm enjoying working with your theme - thank you.

In the footer, there are 4 sections with "footerFloat" class - the "About" text, and 3 menus. As the page width decreases, they remain side-by-side with each div becoming narrower and narrower, which makes the content hard to read.

IMO, the responsiveness of the theme would be better if they stacked below a certain width.

Any chance you could consider this for a future update?

@media all and (max-width: 720px) {
  .footerFloat {
    width: auto;
    display: block;
  }
}

Or something like that. (Maybe it doesn't need the max-width selector: It actually handles quite well as auto-width blocks at any size)

Edit: It also needs

class="mobile_hide"
on the parent div#footer2

Hey JamesOakley,
I will think about a future update once there is a major MyBB update but I feel it is actually depends on what an admin wants, won't you agree on this Smile

Regards
WallBB
(2017-03-03, 02:57 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I feel it is actually depends on what an admin wants, won't you agree on this Smile

Regards
WallBB

Yes, of course Smile

And I'm quite happy attaching an additional CSS to the theme, and putting any changes that I want for my site in there.
(2017-03-03, 03:06 PM)JamesOakley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-03, 02:57 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I feel it is actually depends on what an admin wants, won't you agree on this Smile

Regards
WallBB

Yes, of course Smile

And I'm quite happy attaching an additional CSS to the theme, and putting any changes that I want for my site in there.

I will suggest sending me an email on [email protected] next time as it might leak some code if you paste here Smile
(2017-03-07, 06:40 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards
WallBB

Yes, of course Smile

I will suggest sending me an email on [email protected] next time as it might leak some code if you paste here Smile

Ah, gotcha! I wouldn't want to do that, for sure.
(2017-03-07, 06:56 AM)JamesOakley Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards
WallBB

Yes, of course Smile

Thank you and good luck with your community Smile

Regards
WallBB
(2017-03-07, 02:59 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards
WallBB

Yes, of course Smile

Regards
WallBB

The theme is very nice designed and I have installed it with our forum by 18$, is it possible I can add recent posts plugin to the sidebar? Which one is the best plugin to work with your theme and how to add? Thank you in advance.
(2017-03-13, 01:20 AM)tomorrowdr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-07, 02:59 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-03, 03:06 PM)JamesOakley Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, of course Smile

Regards
WallBB

The theme is very nice designed and I have installed it with our forum by 18$, is it possible I can add recent posts plugin to the sidebar? Which one is the best plugin to work with your theme and how to add? Thank you in advance.
Hey tomorrowdr,
You can check this post
https://community.mybb.com/thread-189771...pid1217835

It will solve your purpose Smile
Regards
WallBB
All the users who are having issues with color changes, there is an issue with MyBB and here is the link for that
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2137
I bought this template and the service I received and help with other customization was amazing. 

A-MAZ-ING!

The install instructions were exactly correct and the extra mods I needed were done fast and very reasonably priced and was given great advice on improvements and other ways to be successful.  I could not ask for a better relationship with Peter.

Here is the example of his work!  https://HowIPTVWorks.com

THANK YOU!

PS I'm happy to give a personal review of his services if you contact me here or my forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17