MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2017-03-16, 06:46 PM)BFFMediaInc Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this template and the service I received and help with other customization was amazing. 

A-MAZ-ING!

The install instructions were exactly correct and the extra mods I needed were done fast and very reasonably priced and was given great advice on improvements and other ways to be successful.  I could not ask for a better relationship with Peter.

Here is the example of his work!  https://HowIPTVWorks.com

THANK YOU!

PS I'm happy to give a personal review of his services if you contact me here or my forum.

Thank you for the great words :-)
If you need any support, let me know.

Regards
WallBB
Focus Responsive, really good theme and fantastic, very helpful and fast service.

Thanks

...___Albert
(2017-03-17, 11:17 AM)expertdecisions Wrote: [ -> ]Focus Responsive, really good theme and fantastic, very helpful and fast service.

Thanks

...___Albert

Thanks for your good words Albert Smile

Anyone using forum icon plugin, please use this fix for showing the icons in your theme
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=457
Go to ACP Home » Template Sets » Focus Templates » Forum Bit Templates >Edit Template>> forumbit_depth2_forum
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" width="5px"><div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-star"></i></div></td>
to
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" width="1"><span class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}" {$forum['myforumicon_override']}></span>{$forum['myforumicon']}</td>
Hope it helps , I fixed it for 2 users recently so though I will share it with you Smile

Regards
WallBB
thanks so much. you really helped me a lot
(2017-03-19, 10:10 AM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]thanks so much. you really helped me a lot
Thanks for the kind words, someone down voted the thread though. Sad Sad
Really enjoying this theme! Thank you so much! Smile

I would like to know how to move the Quick Search bar to the right, in order for it be in line with the menu?

[attachment=38614]
(2017-03-23, 05:13 AM)Ainslie Wrote: [ -> ]Really enjoying this theme! Thank you so much! Smile

I would like to know how to move the Quick Search bar to the right, in order for it be in line with the menu?

Hi Ainslie,
It should be on the right, can you share your forum url via PM ?
(2017-03-23, 06:55 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ainslie,

Done ^.^
(2017-03-24, 06:48 AM)Ainslie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-23, 06:55 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ainslie,

Done ^.^

Hope I have solved your problem, sorry for late response.
Last day for the theme to be 18$, price will increase soon Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17