MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald - Clean, Multicolor & Responsive Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2018-09-22, 12:11 AM)playerNumOne Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I begin?

Honestly after looking through all forum themes this one stood out above all.
I worked on it and it looks quite amazing.

But then...

You make a responsive theme while it loses all of its functionality. Making it useless and even unuasable on any device other then PC/Laptops. 
Nowadays everyone uses a phone and is a big must for support. The whole reason for a responsive site is for that. 
But what do you see on a phone?
- When you try to post a thread you get to see half a page.
- When you try to go to your profile you get half a page.
- You completely lose your navigator tab. Not even a drop down menu as navigator.
- Latest post aren't visible. So you have to go through all forums to see what the latest posts are. 

And there is just so much more.
I would really love it if this either all get fixed or just not make it responsive.

My best recommendation to you is to try out a different RESPONSIVE theme. 

PM me for my recommendation.
(2018-09-23, 01:30 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-22, 12:11 AM)playerNumOne Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I begin?

Honestly after looking through all forum themes this one stood out above all.
I worked on it and it looks quite amazing.

But then...

You make a responsive theme while it loses all of its functionality. Making it useless and even unuasable on any device other then PC/Laptops. 
Nowadays everyone uses a phone and is a big must for support. The whole reason for a responsive site is for that. 
But what do you see on a phone?
- When you try to post a thread you get to see half a page.
- When you try to go to your profile you get half a page.
- You completely lose your navigator tab. Not even a drop down menu as navigator.
- Latest post aren't visible. So you have to go through all forums to see what the latest posts are. 

And there is just so much more.
I would really love it if this either all get fixed or just not make it responsive.

My best recommendation to you is to try out a different RESPONSIVE theme. 

PM me for my recommendation.

Yes there are many free responsive themes in MyBB mods you can try out if you see there are problems with Emerald.
Just tell us your recommendation here so we can improve our theme using it. (of course i'm not talking of promoting a paid/premium stuff, because that's not the point)
Hey!

I really like your theme. Thanks for you work!

When ist the next version coming out? I really look forward to full responsivenes.
(2018-11-24, 11:15 AM)Kodex Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

I really like your theme. Thanks for you work!

When ist the next version coming out? I really look forward to full responsivenes.

Stay tuned for tonight Wink
It may be the last version for Emerald, unless i see other bugs.

As promised, the theme was updated, you have a FULLY responsive and awesome theme Big Grin

Changelog :
  • 100% of images are now replaced by font icons
  • 100% of pages are now responsive
  • Using the v5 of Font Icons
  • Fixed navigation issues
  • Header dropdown (when logged in)
  • General design improvements
I don't know why but all forums stay collapsed.
(2018-11-28, 12:27 PM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why but all forums stay collapsed.

Can you give me your forum URL ?
The theme is actually used in the demo forum and it works perfect
http://digiartreklam.com.tr/index.php
I tried logout and delete cookie.
What do you mean by forums collapsed : http://prntscr.com/lohec2
(2018-11-29, 11:57 AM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by forums collapsed : http://prntscr.com/lohec2

you can watch this video, also i tried to delete my cookies and now i am at worse stuation; cant login again (can login acp).

edit: omg i got strike from youtube for this video and they removed it Confused

edit2: you can download video from wetransfer https://we.tl/t-tcA0THfXAg
Hey,
You're not explaining your issues in detail (or in a clear way), please clarify what are the problems, you were saying that forums stay collapsed and in the video i see the opposite, i don't understand
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21