MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald - Clean, Multicolor & Responsive Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Excelente theme.

I'm testing it out and it is awesome for a free theme and ***responsive***.

It appears that one has to deactivate/activate plugins to make the plugins work again. However, MyAlerts (2.0.3) displays on the top-left side of the header and one cannot click on it. It will click on the header logo.

Any suggestions?

==== Environment =====

MyBB Version 1.8.13
PHP Version 5.6.32
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.6.38
Site: https://foro.guitarravallenata.com
Test account: traste/espacio
(2017-12-01, 12:36 AM)albano Wrote: [ -> ]Excelente theme.

I'm testing it out and it is awesome for a free theme and ***responsive***.

It appears that one has to deactivate/activate plugins to make the plugins work again. However, MyAlerts (2.0.3) displays on the top-left side of the header and one cannot click on it. It will click on the header logo.

Any suggestions?

==== Environment =====

MyBB Version 1.8.13
PHP Version 5.6.32
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.6.38
Site: https://foro.guitarravallenata.com
Test account: traste/espacio

It is because plugins affects templates when installing it, so an activated plugin can't affect a new installed theme, you must re-activate it. And templates varies from theme to theme, it's why you get this stuff. I don't know exactly what is the code added by the plugin to the header. So if you find it, just copy paste in the right corner of the code, you may need some induction to do it and minimal css/html knoweledge
(2017-11-29, 11:44 AM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-28, 11:15 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice looking theme but am I missing something?  I don't see any links for Inbox, Buddy List, Today's Posts, New Posts or anything like that?  I would love to use this theme but my members will hang me if those links are missing, LOL!

Hello,
The next version will include some of other links with a new smooth design.
Meanwhile you can do it yourself via templates Wink

do you have a release date about the next version?
(2017-12-03, 10:15 AM)tempo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-29, 11:44 AM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-28, 11:15 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice looking theme but am I missing something?  I don't see any links for Inbox, Buddy List, Today's Posts, New Posts or anything like that?  I would love to use this theme but my members will hang me if those links are missing, LOL!

Hello,
The next version will include some of other links with a new smooth design.
Meanwhile you can do it yourself via templates Wink

do you have a release date about the next version?

Hi.
I can't give an exact date as i'm not sure of my time schedule. From one week to 15  days max. There will be few changes on the theme details. I'm working on a premium second version of Emerald with new functions and a color changer as well. From more than 2000 downloaders only one contributed to me, so the second version is prior for me.
Thanks for understanding
(2017-12-02, 04:46 AM)Spizy Wrote: [ -> ]
I'm bumping this thread in-case this can be of help to others in the future
Specifically for the Emerald Theme (Reverted)
My Member Template -> Member_Profile "edits"
<html>
<head>
<style>
.profbg {
background-image: url({$userfields['fid7']});
}
</style>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->profile}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/report.js?ver=1804"></script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<fieldset>
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="25" border="0" class='profbg'>
<tr>
<td width="75%" class="user-details">
<div class="ud-text"><span class="largetext"><strong>{$formattedname}</strong></span>
<span class="smalltext">
({$usertitle})<br />
{$groupimage}
{$userstars}
<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$memregdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->date_of_birth}</strong> {$membday} {$membdayage}<br />
<strong>{$lang->local_time}</strong> {$localtime}<br />
<strong>{$lang->postbit_status}</strong> {$online_status}
</span></div>
</td>
<td width="25%" align="right" valign="middle" class="user-details ud-img">{$avatar}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</fieldset>
<br />
{$awaybit}{$bannedbit}
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td width="50%" valign="top">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>{$lang->users_forum_info}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="width: 30%;"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$memregdate}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$memlastvisitdate}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->total_posts}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$memprofile['postnum']} ({$lang->ppd_percent_total}){$findposts}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->total_threads}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$memprofile['threadnum']} ({$lang->tpd_percent_total}){$findthreads}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->timeonline}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$timeonline}</td>
</tr>
{$referrals}
{$reputation}
{$warning_level}
</table>
</br>
<div style="text-align: left">{$buddy_options}{$ignore_options}{$report_options}</div>
{$contact_details}</br>
</td>
<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
<td width="50%" valign="top">
    {$profilefields}{$signature}
    {$modoptions}
    {$adminoptions}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
My Global.CSS "edits"
.user-details {
background: transparent;
}
.profbg {
background-size: 100% 100%;
border: 1px solid #555555;
border-radius: 3px;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 5px #888888;
}
.ud-text {
background: white;
padding: 5px;
border: 2px solid #FFFFFF;
border-radius: 7px;
max-height: 200px; 
max-width: 350px;
}
.ud-img img {
border: 2px solid #FFFFFF;
border-radius: 10px;
max-width: 350px;
} 
Before (Without a Background):
[Image: bg-1.png]
After (With a Background):
[Image: bg-2.png]
Feel free to PM me if you need help with this

A little stuff for emerald users who uses also Twitter-like Profile Backgrounds
Hello, I'm currently using this theme for my new forum site. Everything's been working fine except for one truly odd thing I can't seem to figure out. Pretty much my issue is with changing the theme colors. I was able to do this fine in the v1.4 version by simply replacing the color codes for the various shades of green with shades of blue, however using the same technique I used before, I'm unable to change the color. If someone could help me out with this I'd be appreciative. 

My forums link: http://www.kraxenswrath.com/
(2017-12-10, 08:16 PM)Winter_Moon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm currently using this theme for my new forum site. Everything's been working fine except for one truly odd thing I can't seem to figure out. Pretty much my issue is with changing the theme colors. I was able to do this fine in the v1.4 version by simply replacing the color codes for the various shades of green with shades of blue, however using the same technique I used before, I'm unable to change the color. If someone could help me out with this I'd be appreciative. 

My forums link: http://www.kraxenswrath.com/
The new support thread is on our new board : https://developement.design/forum/
You may have edited the wrong theme stylesheets, myself i edited v1.5 with my colors. Thanks
Hi, I opened 5 issues in github. It seems the only real responsive theme out there, but it stills seems a bit premature. I'm a beginner with HTML and CSS so I'm not sure that making contributions would solve anything, so by now I'm just opening the issues in github,
(2017-12-11, 07:32 PM)iagovar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I opened 5 issues in github. It seems the only real responsive theme out there, but it stills seems a bit premature. I'm a beginner with HTML and CSS so I'm not sure that making contributions would solve anything, so by now I'm just opening the issues in github,
Hi !
This week support has been transfered to our forums (https://developement.design/forum/). Thanks
(2017-12-11, 09:55 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-11, 07:32 PM)iagovar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I opened 5 issues in github. It seems the only real responsive theme out there, but it stills seems a bit premature. I'm a beginner with HTML and CSS so I'm not sure that making contributions would solve anything, so by now I'm just opening the issues in github,
Hi !
This week support has been transfered to our forums (https://developement.design/forum/). Thanks

Dude... seriously? It's much easier through github. Also, most of the people has a github account.

Will you take in account those issues at least?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21