MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald - Clean, Multicolor & Responsive Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2017-10-01, 02:33 PM)tempo Wrote: [ -> ]thanks about the updated version.

Which is the best way to update?
Hi, just upload the new .xml
Don't forget to leave a star if you like the theme Big Grin
1. upload xml via ACP
2. copy all files in image folder to image root

and this is what happen to my forum,what is wrong?
(2017-10-05, 05:10 AM)l837829318 Wrote: [ -> ]1. upload xml via ACP
2. copy all files in image folder to image root

and this is what happen to my forum,what is wrong?

I guess you mistook somewhere in installation or you tried to change something, please restart the installation and make sure you're working in MyBB 1.8 and/or you naviguate using modern browsers.

Update v1.3 available, some problems with responsive design fixed.
I have an issue when i selecta thread to moderate and select an action this show: You selected no subject on which to use on-line moderation, or your previous session of moderation expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some subjects and re-try.
(2017-10-07, 03:48 PM)FalkioGMR Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue when i selecta thread to moderate and select an action this show: You selected no subject on which to use on-line moderation, or your previous session of moderation expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some subjects and re-try.

Please contact support of mybb, i do not have knowelegde about this as it is not related with the theme. Thanks
(2017-10-07, 05:09 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-07, 03:48 PM)FalkioGMR Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue when i selecta thread to moderate and select an action this show: You selected no subject on which to use on-line moderation, or your previous session of moderation expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some subjects and re-try.

Please contact support of mybb, i do not have knowelegde about this as it is not related with the theme. Thanks

Where can i contact them?
Here in the forums, search for the correct category
(2017-10-01, 04:34 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-01, 02:33 PM)tempo Wrote: [ -> ]thanks about the updated version.

Which is the best way to update?
Hi, just upload the new .xml

@AmazOuz

I am running the previous version of emerald, and tweaked it to my own preferences. Is there a way to update to the newest emerald version without losing my own layout, colors, plugins etc.. ?

I tried uploading the new .xml but this gives me a basic emerald, to adjust this back to my liking will take me days of work.  Dodgy

There should be a easy way to update, right? i like to use the fixed issues in the newer release.

Thanks,
Patrick
Unfortunately no :3 I'm sorry
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21