MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald - Clean, Multicolor & Responsive Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2019-01-05, 10:27 AM)jklogic Wrote: [ -> ]Best theme. But login functionality is not working and mostly plugins are not working aswell.

I don't understand the problem with the login Toungue
And yeah for plugins, it's not like the default mybb theme, you must know how to adjust them with the theme
I had a loggin issue as well. I tried many different things but member.php was the reason not this theme. Reuploading member.php can fix login issue
Hey folks Big Grin
The tutorial to edit the colors of Emerald v2 has been released today in our board
(the old tutorial only works for v1)
Hiya! I'm having a bit of a problem. More like two actually.

ONE:

So when I search up other versions of this theme, I'm met with images like this or this that display a box underneath the header with User CP/Admin CP among other things. Meanwhile on my site they are not present (as shown in the red circle).  I understand that these are now in a dropdown for users (due to an update, I assume?) but I would really enjoy having these features present within that bar again. Specifically would be used for private message notifications + enhanced account switcher.

The closest I have gotten is disabling #mobile_member { display: none;}. 

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thank you.

TWO:

I am currently using Enhanced Account Switcher. I've had to manually update the included sidebar to work with Emerald but I'm still having a few problems. The sidebar keeps overlaying over part of the theme, especially on mobile... ultimately blocking a few things. If I wanted to make it so that the sidebar moved over the theme so these things were available, how would I do that? Or even disabling this feature on mobile (IF I can get the above to work w/ account switcher)?

Sorry for such indulgent questions but hopefully you guys have an answer. <3
Theme v2 no show Login/Register link on Mobile. How can i fix it?
My website: https://dddtonline.com . I was using back version 1
Thank you
OK, i got the same issue as well, but i find a solution and get the problem solved tho.  Cool Cool 

Here it is:

In 'header templates' > 'header_welcomeblock_member', it should have the following codes (add them to the bottom if not existed in yours):

<script>
var connected = 1;
</script>

In 'header templates' > 'header_welcomeblock_guest', add the following codes to the bottom if not existed:

<script>
var connected = 0;
</script>

then go to 'header templates' > 'header', add the following codes to the bottom:

<script>
    if (var connected = 0;)
    { jQuery("#mobile_member").html("<a href='member.php?action=login'>Login</a> - <a href='member.php?action=register'>Register</a>"); }
    if (var connected = 1;)
    { document.getElementById("mobile_member").innerHTML = '<a title="Inbox" href="private.php">Inbox</a> - <a title="User CP" href="usercp.php">User CP</a> - <a title="Log Out" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Logout</a>'; }
</script>

Now we can see these on a phone:
[attachment=41768]
[attachment=41769]

Hope that helps.
(2019-05-09, 03:06 AM)stevella Wrote: [ -> ]OK, i got the same issue as well, but i find a solution and get the problem solved tho.  Cool Cool 

Here it is:

In 'header templates' > 'header_welcomeblock_member', it should have the following codes (add them to the bottom if not existed in yours):

<script>
var connected = 1;
</script>

In 'header templates' > 'header_welcomeblock_guest', add the following codes to the bottom if not existed:

<script>
var connected = 0;
</script>

then go to 'header templates' > 'header', add the following codes to the bottom:

<script>
    if (var connected = 0;)
    { jQuery("#mobile_member").html("<a href='member.php?action=login'>Login</a> - <a href='member.php?action=register'>Register</a>"); }
    if (var connected = 1;)
    { document.getElementById("mobile_member").innerHTML = '<a title="Inbox" href="private.php">Inbox</a> - <a title="User CP" href="usercp.php">User CP</a> - <a title="Log Out" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Logout</a>'; }
</script>

Hope that helps.

Thank you for reporting this, in the last version i deleted the JS script by mistake
<- snip ->
WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN 
IT KEEP GIVING ME THIS ERROR WHY?

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
^^ This is a very common error happened to new installation or update. Google it, then you'll find hundreds of similar issue, lol.

go to 'member_login' templates, find
<form action="member.php" method="post">

add:
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

then see what happens.
(2019-05-09, 03:06 AM)stevella Wrote: [ -> ]OK, i got the same issue as well, but i find a solution and get the problem solved tho.  Cool Cool 

Here it is:

<script>
var connected = 1;
</script>

<script>
var connected = 0;
</script>

<script>
    if (var connected = 0;)
    if (var connected = 1;)
</script>

Hope that helps.

(2019-05-11, 01:32 AM)stevella Wrote: [ -> ]^^ This is a very common error happened to new installation or update. Google it, then you'll find hundreds of similar issue, lol.

go to 'member_login' templates, find
<form action="member.php" method="post">

add:
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

then see what happens.

Thanks for this two things, they solved my errors Smile

I need help with something. I don't know why I have a blank space in the table between the "message count" and the "last reply". I don't know how to solve this in CSS or whetever it is. Someone can help me? I attach this image:

[attachment=41798]

Is the green zone marked which I want to remove (for example, giving more space to the Forum title cell).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21