MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Picture Perfect 0.0.9 ALPHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2018-10-28, 09:42 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Great! I am looking forward to see v1.0 Smile fingers crossed

I missed your reply earlier. Thank you!
Don't know if possible but maybe feature thumbnail inside forumdisplay template before the topic title you can set thumbnail which previews the topic?
(2018-10-30, 12:59 PM)codedude Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if possible but maybe feature thumbnail inside forumdisplay template before the topic title you can set thumbnail which previews the topic?

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind Smile
Tried this out and it's great. The image feed idea is great and I'm looking forward to it.
(2018-11-13, 03:48 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]Tried this out and it's great. The image feed idea is great and I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for the feedback.

We still have a long way to go...
Picture Perfect 0.0.5 ALPHA Released

Changes:
  • adds the option to skip the initial scan
  • adds the option to scan individual threads and/or forums
  • adds the option to rehost images to a subdomain
  • adds a link to the thread in View Threads page for easy access
  • adds navigation breadcrumbs
Fixes:
  • a bug where a missing language file caused the task to fail
  • a bug where when rehosting images, the user was redirected to the View Image Set page rather than the View Thread page
  • a bug where valid images that did not have an extension appended to the file name caused locally hosted images to fail
  • a bug where redirects did not return the user to the original page
  • a bug where it was impossible to edit image sets once they were created

To upgrade: Uninstall and Install again. There will be no upgrade script during the alpha phase.
I have a white page after the installation.
(2018-11-14, 10:17 AM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]I have a white page after the installation.

I'm sorry you are having problems.

Can you give me a little more details?

Was this on a live forum? (If so, you shouldn't be installing this on a live forum)

Can you check your error logs to see what the issue is?
If possible, it might be a nice tool for admins if one could use TinEye search on the images. (https://www.tineye.com/)
(2018-11-19, 04:14 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]If possible, it might be a nice tool for admins if one could use TinEye search on the images. (https://www.tineye.com/)

Picture Perfect is using my ExternalModule classes, so it completely extensible. What that means is that we can integrate as many outside service as we can think of.

This is a really great suggestion. I have a little more work before I will have the module system straightened out. I need to add categories and types because some modules won't actually need to modify images or create sets, like your suggestion and (for example) moderating/deleting posted images.

Once I figure out how that should work, I will look into starting a list of third-party integration (w/ Imgur already done on the image processing side.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7