MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Picture Perfect 0.0.9 ALPHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2019-03-24, 08:17 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]New great update!

Thanks! Smile
This is the must have plugin for all forums development is coming on nice thanks again Wildcard
(2019-03-25, 11:05 PM)fishntassie Wrote: [ -> ]This is the must have plugin for all forums

That is very nice of you to say.

(2019-03-25, 11:05 PM)fishntassie Wrote: [ -> ]development is coming on nice thanks again Wildcard

Thank you. Smile
Would it be possible to add tagging? For example:

o- Tagging management (create tag, rename tag, delete tag)
o- Add tags to image(s) (single/multiple images, add tags, replace tags)
o- Sort by tags
o- Search by tags
It is possible.

If there is enough interest, I may look into it.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Picture Perfect 0.0.8 ALPHA Released

Changes:
  • Imgur Rehost: adds the option to upload anonymously or to a public account
  • added post numbers in the ACP image view
  • modified cache busters to cache until the image is modified
  • upgrade ConfigurableModule Class
  • upgrade StorableObject Class Stack
Fixes:
  • a typo in the local rehost module that caused the operation to fail
  • a typo in the Imgur rehost module that caused the operation to fail
  • a bug where in certain instances, the user was returned to an empty image set
  • a typo in the task information that resulted in the task being run one more time per hour
  • a fatal error in local rehost module

To upgrade: Uninstall; overwrite files; and install again. There will be no upgrade script during this phase.
Picture Perfect 0.0.9 ALPHA Released

[Image: xdfbsPi.png]

I had to adjust some structural components in the interest of efficiency, and a lot of good features were added, not the least being the ability to search images! You can now add all the images that fit a particular search to an existing image task list to be processed, as well.

Here is the full list of changes.

Changes:
  • New Module: Calculate Image Color Average
  • New Module: Try Image As HTTPS
  • New Module: Resolve URL Redirects
  • New Module: Restore (undo previous action)
  • added an image search page that allows various criteria (more coming in 0.0.10)
  • image host now separated as a new type of module
  • error reporting improved for ACP pages and the task log
  • upgraded internal libraries (InstallableModule)
  • now tracking forum image count separately
  • module integration simplified (image fetching automated, redirects automated, etc.)
  • now tracking whether image is secure (HTTPS) or not (HTTP)
  • added background image info scraping when browsing in ACP
  • added a reset to refresh image info
  • code cleanup
Fixes:
  • an error where in ACP image management, domain labels were truncated erroneously
  • an error where individually targeted tasks did not return the user to the original page
  • an error where tasks were not sorted by task order
  • an error where images were sometimes fetched unnecessarily
  • an error where module versions were not properly cached

To upgrade: Uninstall and install again, there will be no upgrade script until the BETA phase.
Great! Really nice changelog

I hope that we will get beta soon Wink
Hi, with this plugin you can add a "preview featured image" to a thread? And on imgur?

Like this: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=531

- Add image in showthread.php (in postbit), on imgur, like Wordpress, and in different sizes (for example in postbit 400x400, in forumdisplay_thread 200x200, in index.php and portal.php 150x150).
- Show this image on forumdisplay_thread
- Recall image where I want, for example on index.php and portal.php (for example latest 5 images uploaded in threads)

In my forum I use a lot of images, so I need a good image system, both to control them and to save space (uploading them to imgur).

Thank you very much! Anyway it look like a great plugin
(2019-10-18, 07:24 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, with this plugin you can add a "preview featured image" to a thread? And on imgur?

My eventual plan is to integrate another plugin that I have in the works with Picture Perfect once I am farther along. It scrapes the first post of the thread for an image to use as the cover image for the thread and displays it both in OpenGraph tags (for embedding in other sites) and a cover image to display for users.

For an example, look at the front page of my forum:

https://www.rantcentralforums.com/

The OpenGraph plugin will be integrated with Picture Perfect so that you can select a posted image to use as the cover image for a thread. Just be patient. It won't happen quickly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7