MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Picture Perfect 0.0.9 ALPHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
the plugin causes in admin-cp that after activating a plugin a white page appears.

the plugin is still activated and if you go back in the browser, then you see this.
Can you look in your error logs and see what the issue is?

I am using this plugin every day on my forum with no issues.
no error logs, this is clean...
I can't help you if there are no details.

What version of MyBB are you running? PHP? MySQL?
Picture Perfect 0.0.6 ALPHA Released

This release brings us closer to having all the basic functionality covered and working correctly. When I say that, I am talking about the first level structure on which it should be possible to provide all the features that I had in mind when I started this project, all of the features that have been requested so far, and all of the features that I can think of for the future.

One of the big steps in this version actually required a step back (so heed that warning at the bottom and do a fresh install if you are testing). The task lists previously controlled where the process images wound up (in which image set) but I've transferred control of that to the individual image tasksĀ  for several different reasons. Suffice it to say that this allows us a lot more control over how we manage our processed images.

Along with that change came the ability to use pre-configured image tasks to process multiple images on the same page quickly and in a uniform manner. Also, we added the ability to use modules directly on single images with unique settings.

The first new module in a while is pretty simple, but allows admin to replace posted images (change the image URL) or remove it entirely (redact the image from the post and stop tracking it). This will come in handy when we get around to providing more tools for moderation.

Another fairly big change is the redesign for the image view in the View Thread ACP page.

[Image: e9L5IHW.png]
(click to view full size image)

The card view should give a little more room in the ACP to add image info, EXIF date, etc. in the future. And for now, it is a little easier on the eyes.

Here is a full run-down of this versions changes/fixes:

Changes:
  • New Module: Replace/Remove Posted Images
  • redesigned the View Thread image table w/card view and new options
  • modified behavior to only show configured tasks in the inline edits form
  • added the ability to run modules directly on single images
  • added the ability to edit tasks
  • added the ability to delete tasks
  • added the ability to delete task lists
  • improved task log language
  • added fallback/background image for broken/transparent images
  • upgraded HTML generator class
  • added thread title to the table header in View Thread ACP page
  • cleaned up breadcrumbs and made them consistent
Fixes:
  • a bug where an incorrect URL was formed for images that were rehosted to a subdomain
  • a bug where locally hosted images were not recognized if they were hosted to a subdomain
  • a bug where thread titles were truncated erroneously in the View Thread ACP page
  • a bug where when editing image task lists the user was redirected incorrectly
  • a bug where the "Select all" checkbox and selected counter were broken for the View Image Task Lists ACP page
  • a bug where short rows were not padded properly in the View Thread ACP page
  • a bug where a typo cause rehosted PNG images to be converted to JPEG regardless of user settings

To upgrade: Uninstall and reinstall. There will be no upgrade script during the alpha stage.
Better and better Smile thx!
Can you make it where all images must be approved before displaying?

A "pending" image for all images pending approval
A "deleted" image for all images declined/denied approval?
(2019-02-18, 05:24 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Better and better Smile thx!

You're welcome! Smile

Thanks for the kind words.

(2019-02-19, 01:24 AM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make it where all images must be approved before displaying?

A "pending" image for all images pending approval
A "deleted" image for all images declined/denied approval?

That is a fantastic idea. It would of course need to be admin-controllable because not everyone would want that, but yes, I think it would be quite possible to catch images when they are posted, store the actual URL of the image, but insert a replacement image. Then of course, allow the admin to then "approve" the image which swaps the URL back to the originally posted URL.

We could also add the possibility (as you mentioned) of replacing the image with text or another image that represents that the posted image has been removed for whatever reason.

Currently, we can already replace images, so you could designate an image that is the 'image removed' pic and do it manually, but requiring image approval would take a little work. Let me keep this in mind and when we get a little further along I will revisit it.

Thanks for a great suggestion! +1d for it. Smile
Picture Perfect 0.0.7 ALPHA Released

No huge changes this time, but there were some things that will make it easier on admin in a few different ways.

[Image: Ta9kQZt.png]

Added a domain label overlay to images to make it easier to spot hosts. Also added the ability to add/edit image captions. We still can't do very much with the captions as of yet, but in the next version, I hope to get the ASB side box up and running, which will take advantage of image captions if they are present.

[Image: Q1AlerO.png]

Now you can just type in a tid, or paste in a link, and press go to jump to that location in the View Thread page. You can paste in standard links (showthread.php?tid=123/showthread.php?pid=123), Default SEO Links (thread-123-post-345.html#pid345), or Google SEO Links (Thread-Title-Here?pid=123#pid123)

Here are all of the changes in this version...

Changes:
  • added the ability to caption images
  • added the ability to jump directly to posts or threads in ACP (TID, standard link, default SEO links, and Google SEO links)
  • added a domain label to images in View Thread to more easily distinguish current host
  • added a setting to control images per row in View Thread (to accommodate all monitor sizes)
  • upgrade ExternalModule Class Structure
  • improved error messages for Imgur Rehost module (specifically, API error messages)
  • Local Rehost: improve image URLs
  • removed image task list destination property
  • Replace/Remove Module: allow multiple images to be selected for Tasks with replace as the selected addon
  • Replace/Remove Module: allow admin to choose whether to affect all duplicate images in the same post, or just modify the selected image)
  • code cleanup
Fixes:
  • a bug where the Local Rehost module was processing images unnecessarily (when the format stayed the same)
  • a bug where the Options popup menu in View Thread for images was hidden behind other elements for some browsers
  • a bug where when editing Image Tasks, the addon value (selected module) was not loaded properly
  • a bug where animated GIF images could not be rehosted (in some cases) or resized (in any case) [Solution requires Imagick to be installed on the server]
  • Replace/Remove Module: a bug where thread image counters were not updated when images were deleted from the forum
  • a bug where the add image was missing from the installation package
To upgrade: uninstall and install again; there will be no upgrade script during the alpha stage.
New great update!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7