MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Justin

Noticing weird part scroll issues on my iPad and iPhone. I realise the theme isn’t meant to be completely responsive, but the site shouldn’t have overlap... I should be able to scroll freely across when I zoom in. This isn’t the case.
Though not necessarily related to the theme and more related to the addition of the dvz code tags plugin added here but if you have large amounts of code snippets the cloudflare linked prism line numbers file times out and or errors. Perhaps internal linkage may resolve? Also noticed that the built in select function seems to wrap all text thus requiring a user to unwrap/unminify selected snippet afterwards..., which can be a minor annoyance.
(2018-11-11, 12:32 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]@Justin

Noticing weird part scroll issues on my iPad and iPhone. I realise the theme isn’t meant to be completely responsive, but the site shouldn’t have overlap... I should be able to scroll freely across when I zoom in. This isn’t the case.

I haven't had any issues with zooming/scrolling on iPhone. Can you be more specific?
(2018-11-14, 08:32 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-11, 12:32 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]@Justin

I haven't had any issues with zooming/scrolling on iPhone. Can you be more specific?

Load a page and swipe right. There’s some overhang that allows scrolling sideways.
(2018-11-14, 10:00 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-14, 08:32 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-11, 12:32 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]@Justin

Load a page and swipe right. There’s some overhang that allows scrolling sideways.

Ah. It doesn't seem to cause any usability issues, though. I can still scroll vertically without zooming and both directions once I zoom.
A pet hate is side scroll when it’s not necessary.
(2018-11-15, 10:49 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]A pet hate is side scroll when it’s not necessary.

I agree, but I’m not entirely sure what’s causing it and since this theme will be replaced by 1.9 soon enough, I think I’ll dedicate my time to finishing the 1.9 theme instead. Smile
(2018-11-16, 04:03 AM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-15, 10:49 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]A pet hate is side scroll when it’s not necessary.

I agree, but I’m not entirely sure what’s causing it and since this theme will be replaced by 1.9 soon enough, I think I’ll dedicate my time to finishing the 1.9 theme instead. Smile

I'll try to find it for you... if I can, will you fix it? Yes, it's pissing me off that much.

Ah, here it is.

global.css

Within the body{} element, this exists:

overflow-y: hidden;

Shouldn't be there. That's what's causing it.
The new theme displays the wrong icons for archived forums. .subforum_miniofflock needs to be renamed to .subforum_minioffclose in global.css.
(2018-11-25, 07:48 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]The new theme displays the wrong icons for archived forums. .subforum_miniofflock needs to be renamed to .subforum_minioffclose in global.css.

Thanks, I'll have a look this afternoon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7