MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2018-11-11, 04:36 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Now, this rating thing that is being suggested... is that tied to the Reputation feature or will that be a totally separate feature? 

Like a Thread/Post Rating or whatever name it will be called?

I "believe" in past discussions, the reputation system was schedule to be removed from the MyBB script.

If my memory serves me right.
In my eyes it should be tied in to reputation, with the possibility of removing neutral reputation points as in my opinion they don't serve much use.
(2018-11-11, 10:09 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]In my eyes it should be tied in to reputation, with the possibility of removing neutral reputation points as in my opinion they don't serve much use.

I disagree because of the potential of reputation abuse if users were allowed to rate threads and it's tied to that original poster's reputation.

I feel that if Thread Ratings are to be implemented, it should be treated separately to prevent such potential for reputation abuse. 

Just my 2 cents...
Hi,

Your feature suggestion has been accepted as a planned feature to be implemented in MyBB. Thanks for your contribution!
(2018-11-17, 02:28 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Your feature suggestion has been accepted as a planned feature to be implemented in MyBB. Thanks for your contribution!

(2018-11-17, 02:31 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Why the canned post?

I thought this was a feature that was voted to be removed.

So, what's up with this?
The automatic post is part of our automatic moderation tool used to move threads into the "Planned features" subforms. It's easier to use that moderation tool than to manually move threads (one click, versus 3).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7